Heartwings’s writing service!

this will take a while so please be patient

give me your favourite name / combo of your heart (or your name, or whatever name / combo you want) and i will write either a:

short description of the person it reminds me / the vibes, aesthetics it reminds me of
a short story based on it

only take a request at the time for one person. if you want another one come once i have done yours okay?

thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this!! I’d love to see [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “Lydie”. TIA :blush:

2 Likes

Alright, thank you for coming!

1 Like

I’d like to see [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] please! Thanks in advance, Heartwings!

1 Like

What a lovely idea ! I’m rather intrigued to hear your thoughts on Castalia [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] [name_f]Isaure[/name_f]. :purple_heart: Thank you for doing this, heartwings ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! I’d love to see [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] please!

1 Like

I’d like very much to read one for [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much for doing these

This is so kind of you to offer :slight_smile:

I’d love to hear whatever you feel inspired to do for [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - no pressure if you don’t get round it though :slight_smile:

thank you for doing these! if you get the time i’d love to see what comes to mind for benedict ronen :ringer_planet:

this is very sweet of you!

I’d love to see [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f], only if you have the time, please! don’t worry if you can’t get to me :heart:

1 Like

elanor is an elvish name right?

1 Like

this made me smile!
yes, it is!! it means “sun star” and is the name of a golden flower :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Whenever you have time, [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] if you please!