Heeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppp!

[name]Hi[/name] guys, sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you, things are very hectic with preparations at the moment (expecting twins!). I posted earlier about [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]May[/name] as names if they’re both girls. I’ve been thinking and have decided against [name]May[/name] as a first name and think it much better suits a mn. Initially I didn’t like the [name]Penelope[/name] idea but it has REALLY grown on me and I love it now.
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]May[/name] sounds great I think, thanks everyone who suggested that!

What matches it though? Bit stuck there.

Family names I’d like to include anywhere are [name]Beth[/name] (any variation, [name]Bethany[/name] etc, except [name]Elizabeth[/name]) and [name]Iris[/name]. Unsure about [name]Iris[/name], it reminds me of an eye…

If there’s a boy I’m thinking [name]Noah[/name] or [name]Fynn[/name] but it doesn’t match [name]Penelope[/name]??

We know for sure that there is one girl, doc couldn’t see the other baby clear enough to tell.

Sorry there’s alot of questions here…
Any help appreciated!

If it’s a boy, I do think [name]Finn[/name] goes really really well with [name]Penelope[/name]! So does [name]Peter[/name], or [name]Phillip[/name].
As for [name]Iris[/name], I loved that name also but my husband was like you and he thought of an eye!!! So I showed him some pretty googled pictures of the [name]Iris[/name] flower, and it changed his mind! We aren’t using it though, as it doesn’t go with our middle name!
[name]Penelope[/name] is so cute! I like the name [name]Bethanny[/name] as a first name…but let’s see…I’m having trouble using [name]Beth[/name] as a middle name! If I come up with something, I’ll post back!

[name]Hi[/name] guys, sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you, things are very hectic with preparations at the moment (expecting twins!). I posted earlier about [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]May[/name] as names if they’re both girls. I’ve been thinking and have decided against [name]May[/name] as a first name and think it much better suits a mn. Initially I didn’t like the [name]Penelope[/name] idea but it has REALLY grown on me and I love it now.
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]May[/name] sounds great I think, thanks everyone who suggested that!

What matches it though? Bit stuck there.

Family names I’d like to include anywhere are [name]Beth[/name] (any variation, [name]Bethany[/name] etc, except [name]Elizabeth[/name]) and [name]Iris[/name]. Unsure about [name]Iris[/name], it reminds me of an eye…

If there’s a boy I’m thinking [name]Noah[/name] or [name]Fynn[/name] but it doesn’t match [name]Penelope[/name]??

We know for sure that there is one girl, doc couldn’t see the other baby clear enough to tell.

Sorry there’s alot of questions here…
Any help appreciated!

I love the name [name]Penelope[/name]! I also love [name]Iris[/name] and I think that goes as a first name with [name]Penelope[/name]. Show your husband some baby name books, etc, hopefully he can get over the “eye” connotation. Some other first names I like with [name]Penelope[/name] are

[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Adelia[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]/[name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

For the boys, I really like [name]Finn[/name] (this spelling) and think it goes well with [name]Penelope[/name],
some others I would suggest are

[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
and I do like the other posters suggestion of [name]Phillip[/name]*.

(*I have twins and have found it very helpful that they do not have the same first initial)

I am not a fan of [name]Beth[/name] (just personal preference) but if it is a family name you would like to honor, just use it and don’t worry too much about how it sounds with the first name (as long as the initials are ok and don’t spell something bad).

Good luck with your twins!

Thanks [name]Melissa[/name] I like [name]Bethany[/name] to, it’s much cuter. Two Peters and one [name]Phillip[/name] already in the family so they’re out! [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] do go nicely together. Thanks for your help and I’ll try the picture of [name]Iris[/name] flower idea because I do love the name.

I love [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]! I hadn’t even thought of [name]Jasper[/name] but it is adorable.

[name]Just[/name] thought of an issue tho, [name]Penelope[/name] would be called [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Poppy[/name] are both flowers… In light of that I’m leaning towards [name]Penelope[/name]. [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] sound good I think.

I like [name]Melissa[/name]'s idea of [name]Bethany[/name], how do you think [name]Bethany[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] sound?
It would be great to have [name]Penelope[/name] (nn [name]Poppy[/name]) and [name]Bethany[/name] actually because my Grandma’s name is [name]Beth[/name] and my grandfather was [name]Russell[/name] but I called him [name]Poppy[/name].

Thank you!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]!
[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] are both very apparent flower names. For me, that’s too cutesy with [name]Poppy[/name]. A botanic name with [name]Poppy[/name] would be fine as long as it was subtly botanical.
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] - love so much!
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name] nn [name]Cammie[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Ianthe[/name] - probably wouldn’t sound good with middle name [name]Beth[/name].
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Melantha[/name] - ditto
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Melina[/name] nn [name]Lena[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name] - love this! Two birds, [name]Penelope[/name] means “duck” and [name]Paloma[/name] means “dove”. [name]Lola[/name] could be a nn for [name]Paloma[/name]. sooo cute!
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Veronica[/name] nn [name]Vera[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Damara[/name] nn [name]Mari[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name] “[name]Tansy[/name]”
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Iona[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name]

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]May[/name] ([name]Poppy[/name])
[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Beth[/name] ([name]Cammy[/name], [name]Milly[/name])

I love [name]Fiona[/name]! I think Fi is such a cute nickname and [name]Fifi[/name] when they’re young!
I didn’t know [name]Penelope[/name] meant duck, hahahaha.
Thanks for the good suggestions