Heidi vs Sylvie

Gosh what a challenging dilemma both names are beautiful

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] I have really loved for a long time she’s ethereal, whimsy and elfish. However I can see why you may find [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] a little on trend she’s a vintage name with the ‘ie’ ending which is people are loving currently. However I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is stunning especially with the imagery surrounding forests, the colour silver and her overall nymph quality she’s gorgeous. I also really like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_m]Joann[/name_m] with the nickname SJ.

So I’ve recently fallen for [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] (funnily enough I’m weighing up [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_m]Coast[/name_m] & [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_m]Coast[/name_m] currently) I just think she’s so joyous and cottagecore. I think [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] is a beautiful name that just provides this overall happy, cosy warm vibe whilst remaining strong. I think [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_m]Joann[/name_m] is beautiful.

Looking at both names I actually think [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] fits the best with Bridg3t & Gr@nt she just has this eclectic flair, has a similar strength to your older kids names and I think feels more aligned to your sibling set.

I would suggest [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] + [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]?

1 Like