Helllllppp!

What do you think about [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] ([name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] + [name_f]Lillian[/name_f])?

3 Likes

This might be it! Thanks so much! [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] lol

I do like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemmie[/name_f] might be a cool nickname! gs are SO hard for me!

It’s so sweet, but I can’t help thinking of [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] from the Biggest Loser :joy::joy::joy:

That is a really sweet feminine name! :heart:

1 Like

Don’t know who/what that is, but i understand that certain unpleasant associations can make a name unusable.
Personally I associate that name with [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] who is a good namesake in my book

1 Like

I can’t say I like Grayleigh or Graylie to be honest; I tend not to like made up names. I like [name_u]Gray[/name_u] as a middle name though but not so much as a first, especially for a girl. And as you said, [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Burke[/name_m] sounds very masculine.

I don’t like [name_u]Logan[/name_u] either for a girl but [name_u]Drew[/name_u] is quite sweet! I’d personally prefer it as a nickname for something though…

I think [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is a lovely option! Or even [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] or [name_f]Gia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and you could use [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] as a nickname.

1 Like

How about [name_f]Gerri[/name_f]? Or [name_u]Gerry[/name_u]? [name_u]Gerry[/name_u] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_m]Burke[/name_m]
Or even [name_f]Gem[/name_f]?
[name_f]Gem[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_m]Burke[/name_m]

1 Like

I love Gillian!!! I think its so perfect for you! And Gigi is a great nn.

I don’t think Logan, Grey or Drew is too masculine.

Gillian Logan Drew Burke

1 Like

I think [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] is super cute! I love [name_u]Drew[/name_u] — with middle name [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] it seems more girly & she has something girly to fall back on if she wants. And I think [name_u]Drew[/name_u] Barrymore made [name_u]Drew[/name_u] for girls usable!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] would be amazing.

Logan [name_u]Gray[/name_u] would be too masculine. Also, Grayleigh and Graylie look made up to me, and both would be names that would require constant correction throughout your daughter’s life.

1 Like

What about [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]?! [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]/Lillia/Lily would be lovely.

Gigi definitely works on its own or you have lots of other wonderful G options to choose from:

Georgia
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Gina[/name_f]
[name_f]Gia[/name_f]
[name_f]Giada[/name_f]
[name_u]Gianni[/name_u]

or different G sounds but:
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

1 Like

Grayson [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] was the first thing that popped into my mind. Having said that, if you want a nn [name_f]Gigi[/name_f], any G name works. I grew up with a [name_f]Brigitte[/name_f] who went by [name_f]Gigi[/name_f].

I understand not wanting [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] - it does have a weird meaning. What about [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], [name_u]Leigh[/name_u], [name_f]Layla[/name_f], [name_f]Lea[/name_f], [name_f]Lisette[/name_f], or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. Those aren’t as popular.

If the initials can be reversed, [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is quite cute. Good luck!

1 Like

Just [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] seems like a perfect choice for you! I love [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] myself, but maybe;

Gigi [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] Lillibet
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_u]Landry[/name_u]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] [name_f]Locklyn[/name_f]/Lachlan

1 Like

Drew [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is lovely A

Gray [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] would be nice too - or [name_f]Greer[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love Grayley [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

1 Like

Gigi [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is very cute!

A few other ideas …

Garland
[name_u]Garnet[/name_u]
[name_u]Gannet[/name_u]
[name_m]Garner[/name_m]
[name_m]Granger[/name_m]
[name_f]Gia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f]

1 Like

Grayleigh [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is super cute. [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] are too masculine in my opinion. Graylie is a little strange to me, since I’d probably say ‘gray-lie’. So I vote Grayleigh [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] for you! It’s got so much spunk but still sounds feminine when paired with your last name. I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Greer[/name_f] & [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] ([name_f]Georgia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] or [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] would be adorable)

I would also suggest [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], to me it strikes that balance between being feminine but not girly.

1 Like

Since the baby is already [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] to you, why not stay with that? [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] nn. [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] would be beautiful and sweet. It ticks all your boxes and you get to incorporate [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] as well.

1 Like