[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]

Boy;
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] or
[name]Zavier[/name]
[name]Van[/name] (mn [name]Alexander[/name])
[name]Ben[/name]

Thanks you so much!

Girls - I like all of them. I might be more partial to [name]Greta[/name].

Boys - I like [name]Simon[/name].

[name]Gwendolyn[/name]: I think this is pretty, and love the [name]Gwennie[/name] nickname. :slight_smile:

[name]Tabitha[/name]: I’ve been trying really hard to make this name grow on me, but so far, it hasn’t worked. I don’t know if it’s because I think of [name]Tabitha[/name] from Bewitched (which I’ve only seen a few times) or the sound, but [name]Tabitha[/name] isn’t one of my favorites. Hmm…

[name]Hazel[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Greta[/name]: I think [name]Greta[/name] is very pretty…

[name]Simon[/name]: I absolutely love this name!

[name]Xavier[/name]: I love [name]Xavier[/name] (spelled the authentic [name]Xavier[/name])…

[name]Van[/name]: I do so its appeal, but I can’t help but think of an actual [name]Van[/name]. I guess I’m just more of a [name]Vaughn[/name] person. (I like your [name]Van[/name] combo, though!) :slight_smile:

[name]Ben[/name]: I love [name]Benjamin[/name] (nn [name]Ben[/name]), but not [name]Ben[/name] on its own.

I love a lot of your names, but my favorites are [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Simon[/name], and [name]Xavier[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Simon[/name], and [name]Gwendolyn[/name] the most! Great names.

I am particularly fond of [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Gwendolyn[/name] for girls. I like [name]Simon[/name] or [name]Xavier[/name] for a boy.

My favorites are [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Simon[/name].

Honestly I never use to like [name]Tabitha[/name] but in my search for either short sweet names or ones that had cute nn., it started really growing on me.

[name]Tabi[/name]/Tabie/[name]Tabby[/name] I think is really cute. I’d probably pick a middle name that was so soft and round to balance it out.

[name]Gwendolyn[/name] is pretty I am not so fond of the nn’s. I would prefer [name]Genevieve[/name].

[name]Tabitha[/name] is okay as a mn I prefer [name]Tahlia[/name] as a fn.

[name]Greta[/name] is cute I think it is a nn for [name]Margaret[/name].

[name]Hazel[/name] I don’t like despite its popularity.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Simon[/name] and I hope you like my combo of [name]Simon[/name] [name]Xavier[/name].

I always love [name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name].

My favourite V name is [name]Vaughn[/name].

[name]Benedict[/name] is nice but I am sick of hearing a million Bens even though it is a nice name.

[name]Hazel[/name] for a girl, and [name]Simon[/name] for a boy!

[name]Gwendolyn[/name] – It’s pretty with backbone. I prefer the original Welsh spelling of [name]Gwendolen[/name] though as it looks softer to me.

[name]Tabitha[/name] – [name]Lovely[/name]! It’s cute and spunky with a refined quality to it. It’s an up and coming name so she would be ahead of her time.

[name]Hazel[/name] – I get the appeal but it’s never really done anything for me. The sound is quite harsh to my ears and a little brown nut isn’t the best of all the nature associations.

[name]Greta[/name] – Cute appeal but the inevitable nicks of Gretty or Grets sound harsh.

[name]Simon[/name] – Classic, solid and underused. [name]Simeon[/name] is an edgier alternative

[name]Xavier[/name] – This spelling is sleeker and more refined. It has a euro-sophisticate feel to it.

[name]Zavier[/name] – This is the edgier ‘cooler’ younger brother to [name]Xavier[/name]. He has more street-cred but less sophistication.

[name]Van[/name] – I know it’s a name in its own right but it feels a little incomplete. [name]Valentin[/name] nn [name]Van[/name] would be fabulous.

[name]Ben[/name] – I think a lot of people will ask ‘is that short for [name]Benjamin[/name]’ a lot when he grows up and has to fill out forms. He’ll be saying “[name]Ben[/name]. Not [name]Benjamin[/name], just [name]Ben[/name]” a lot.

Thanks for everyone’s help! I am just so confused! I like them all equally! I guess I’ll just take them all to the hospital with me and figure it out after I meet my little jelly bean!
[name]Even[/name] my husband can’t decide! [name]How[/name] did each of you choose on the final name if you like more than one?

All of your names are lovely, although I prefer [name]Ben[/name] as a nn for [name]Benjamin[/name] (or [name]Benvolio[/name], if you’re feeling wacky).
A lot of people decide on names which they think suit their baby’s appearance, after the birth. Also, you’ll be so tired it’ll help to make you very decisive - perhaps the name you subconsciously favour will become clear!