Help! Baby boy name needed for Rowan sib-set!

Due with baby #2 in [name_f]October[/name_f] (yes, I know it’s way early to be concerned about names but I love names!), gender unknown but have a strong feeling the babe’s a boy.

Older brother is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. Our last name is fairly long, Italian, starts with a hard “Kuh” sound and ends in “o” so long first names are not preferred (probably 6 letters max). Middle name will be some variation of [name_u]Gary[/name_u] (family name) - [name_u]Gary[/name_u], [name_m]Garrison[/name_m], [name_m]Garrett[/name_m].

The only name we can agree on so far is [name_u]Finn[/name_u] but it just doesn’t feel like “the one” yet. We loved the name [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] but it seems to be too popular right now.

Other potential names on my list:
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

Guilty pleasures that the hubs will probably veto:
[name_u]Kingsley[/name_u]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_u]Corin[/name_u] or [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]

Please give me any suggestions! Thank you Berries! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (adore) and:

[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Tegan[/name_u]/[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_m]Trevor[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Callan[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m]
[name_u]Shane[/name_u]
[name_m]Sean[/name_m]
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u]
[name_m]Kevin[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]/[name_m]Ciaran[/name_m]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• Some have 7 letters but I do not find them long.

I like:

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Callan[/name_m]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] sounds wonderful with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]! I think you should at least still consider it. Have you though of [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] as a first name? I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] with [name_m]Garrett[/name_m].

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]

I really like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Gary[/name_u].

Although if you are concerned with [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] based on popularity alone, [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_u]Gary[/name_u], and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] are all far more popular choices right now than [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. Check your state’s social security data rather than the US total to see what it’s like where you live, but they’re all very popular and I think [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is a great option so I’d say don’t overlook it too soon.

I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], and I love them together. [name_f]Every[/name_f] name on your list except [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is more popular than [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] right now, some by hundreds of spaces. I would revisit it.

What about [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_f]Garnet[/name_f]?

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

[name_m]How[/name_m] is everything with you, I really want to tell you a little about me and if it will interest you know me i will like you to contact me back on (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) because it is urgent and very important So that we can get to know each other better and i will send you more of my pictures for good start of friendship (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]