Help- baby soon- Cilla?

[name]Hi[/name]!
Expecting a baby girl early Feb. Need help with our name!
Want to know if my pregnancy hormones have gone all crazy or if this is cute option, but what do you think of the name [name]Cilla[/name]?

Like [name]Priscilla[/name], only just [name]Cilla[/name]. Is that a useable name, or am I crazy? :slight_smile:

I like it, daddy says “maybe” (a good vote from him!)

Or maybe you have some suggestions for a longer name to get [name]Cilla[/name]?

We don’t like [name]Priscilla[/name], [name]Drucilla[/name], or [name]Cecilia[/name]… those are all the name we can come up with that might be shortened to [name]Cilla[/name].

Unsure on middle name right now. Possibly [name]Mary[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Marie[/name] (family mns, not in love with any of them) [name]Welcome[/name] suggestions if you think [name]Cilla[/name] would work.

Thanks!

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Lucilla[/name] or [name]Marcilla[/name]?

how about [name]Calla[/name]?
Or [name]Camilla[/name]?

[name]Hi[/name]! I think of [name]Cilla[/name] as a nickname for [name]Priscilla[/name], and personally can’t see it as a name in and of itself. Perhaps if I knew some people named [name]Cilla[/name], just [name]Cilla[/name], I’d feel differently, but then again, I love the name [name]Calla[/name], which is only one letter off. :slight_smile:

Some more sources of [name]Cilla[/name] (some more obvious than others):

[name]Camilla[/name] (just cross out the am, and you get [name]Cilla[/name])
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name]
Syliva (although Silla would make more sense, but that looks like [name]Silly[/name]…)

[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (with a long last name)
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] (oops…This was one of yours) :slight_smile:
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Cilla[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name]

If you’re not set on [name]Cilla[/name], you may also like:

[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Milla[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]