Help! Can't decide between Max, Jake, or Dylan??

My husband and I cannot make up our minds. We need your input. We have a 2 1/2 little girl named [name]Dana[/name]. We are down to [name]Max[/name], [name]Jake[/name] or [name]Dylan[/name] for her little brother who is due in [name]October[/name]. What do you think??

Thanks so much for your help! :O)

I think [name]Max[/name] would be a wonderful fit with big sis [name]Dana[/name]! [name]Jake[/name] is a close second - the name always makes me think of a nice guy who’s comfortable being himself, and that fits my image of what a [name]Dana[/name] is like as well. But, for some reason, [name]Dana[/name] and [name]Max[/name] just seem so perfect together! [name]Dylan[/name] is a bit too matchy for me, mostly because I like siblings to have their own first initial and their own name ending.

Ultimately, I vote for [name]Max[/name]. Good luck!

(oh, do you have any ideas for a middle name yet?)

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

I looove [name]Jake[/name]! That would be my choice, hands down! I also love [name]Max[/name], but not as much as [name]Jake[/name]! [name]Dylan[/name] is also nice but matches not only [name]Dana[/name]'s initial D, but also the a and n sounds. I do think matching names can be cute, though. Honestly? I like all your options, I don’t think you can lose!

[name]Dylan[/name]! I love the name [name]Dylan[/name]. I think its cute with [name]Dana[/name] too, and I like thow they both start with D but are otherwise totally different- different letters, number of letters, etc. I think they go great together :slight_smile:

Totally [name]Max[/name]!

They’re all great, really. I love [name]Jake[/name] but because they both have the same “A” sound my vote is for [name]Dylan[/name]. [name]Dana[/name] & [name]Dylan[/name] sound very cute together. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I thank you all very much for your input! We [name]LOVE[/name] everything you wrote. It really helps to see other people’s points of view. We’ve been going back and forth over these three names for WEEKS!! Ugh!! I think we are a little closer to reaching a decision. I sure appreciate your time!!! :O)