Help!Can't decide...please vote!

See the results of this poll: Help!Can’t decide…please vote!

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Malcolm Asher Wood: 13 (42%)
  • Alec Ronan Wood: 18 (58%)

I just love the name [name]Leo[/name]! :slight_smile: I voted for [name]Malcolm[/name], because I think it’s more distinctive than [name]Alec[/name], and I can better see [name]Malcolm[/name] as a brother to [name]Leo[/name]. (I thought I’d mention that when I said Macolm [name]Asher[/name] out loud, the second m in [name]Malcolm[/name] attached to the A in [name]Asher[/name], I heard “Masher.” It’s not a big deal, but I thought I’d mention it just in case!) :slight_smile:

I do think [name]Alec[/name] is very handsome, though, but guess I’m used to thinking of it as a nickname for [name]Alexander[/name].

I really love [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Wood[/name], nn [name]Alec[/name]!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Malcolm[/name] definitely!

I voted for [name]Malcolm[/name] but this was the toughest choice yet. I love [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name]! It was really a hard decision.

I guess I am breaking the trend because I voted for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name]. I just think it is so handsome. And as jill said, with [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Asher[/name]…the two names do blend a bit but its nothing overly noticeable.

[name]Love[/name], love [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name].

This is a great example of how people can choose a stunning combination of names to produce an unique name, a lesson for those trendies who botch up names to find something ‘yooneeque’.

One of the nicest combos I have seen for a while!

Awww, [name]Rollo[/name]! That was such a nice thing to say! You made me happy :slight_smile:
Thanks!
[name]Tara[/name]

Why are there so many views but so few votes? I don’t get it :frowning:

IrishMom,

I was just on the phone and read your list to my friend. She’s not a Nameberry user, but she’s voting for [name]Malcolm[/name]. So, one more vote for [name]Malcolm[/name]. :slight_smile:

I wonder why more people aren’t voting, but I hope more do!

Have a good night!

I voted for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name], but I really love [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Ronan[/name].

I think when you click on this thread the first time, that’s 1, and when you vote, it either automatically reloads the page or you can click to check your results, that’s 2, then someone may post, which also reloads the page, that’s 3, and then every time there’s a new result or post, it says unread so people get curious and read the new posts, most probably yourself since it’s your poll. Out of 17 votes and 110 page views last time I looked, that would account for it. I just edited my post because i misread the vote tally, so that’s another extra page load (potentially).

I voted for [name]Alec[/name]. I was just thinking of that name the other day. I also like [name]Malcolm[/name], but I still like [name]Alec[/name] better slightly - looks to be how it’s going poll-wise as well. :slight_smile:

Wow. I can’t think of a harder choice for me. [name]Malcolm[/name] is one of my absolute favourite names and I [name]LOVE[/name] it with [name]Asher[/name]. But I also have a great love for [name]Alec[/name], and it works beautifully with [name]Ronan[/name]. I picked [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name], but I feel like I could change my mind a hundred times - I don’t envy you choosing! What great taste you have, though.

Such nice comments from people! [name]Love[/name] the nameberry community!
Thanks!
[name]Tara[/name]

need more votes :wink:

I voted for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name], I love love love it. It is adorable for a little boy, but distinguished on a man, GOOD [name]JOB[/name] MOM! I also love [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Alec[/name] together, they are both short and sweet.