Help complete this sib set :)

See the results of this poll: Vote and/or suggest, please…

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Norah: 10 (36%)
  • Anna: 1 (4%)
  • Brigid: 0 (0%)
  • Esme: 7 (25%)
  • Nola: 1 (4%)
  • Carys: 6 (21%)
  • Maren: 3 (11%)
  • That’s all I’ve got…I welcome suggestions (nothing Italian-sounding)Thank you!: 0 (0%)

I think [name]Esme[/name] and [name]Carys[/name] sound great with the sibset. What about…

[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]

I like irisrose’s suggestion of [name]Fiona[/name]. I think it would be beautiful with this sib set.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Tara[/name]! I voted for [name]Esme[/name] (first place) and [name]Carys[/name], because I picture something exotic sounding with your girls’ names. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I do like [name]Fiona[/name] but have a not-so-pleasant association with the name. Also, my hubby only thinks of Shrek’s gal pal.
Thanks so much for the suggestion, though!

[name]Tara[/name]

***added another name ([name]Maren[/name]) but it wiped out previous votes…sorry.

***added another name ([name]Maren[/name]) but it wiped out previous votes…sorry.[/quote]
more votes, please :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Nola[/name] and [name]Norah[/name]!
[name]Both[/name] times actually ^^
[name]Nola[/name] is my favourite, but I don’t like how that would give all of your children a name with the letter L in it except for [name]Mia[/name] ^^

Thanks for voting (twice), dearest! You know…I’m not sure I would’ve noticed that [name]Mia[/name] would be odd-kid-out with no “L” if we went with [name]Nola[/name]! Thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

[name]Tara[/name]

need more votes please :wink: