Help! Do my 3 names work together?

Due in a few weeks with our first boy so appreciate any help!! We already have 2 daughters, [name_f]Maya[/name_f] ([name_f]My[/name_f]-Uh) and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I both like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Does [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] work together?

3 Likes

I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] works very well with [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]!:blush:

2 Likes

Maya, [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] sound amazing together!!!

2 Likes

Love how they go together!!

2 Likes

I think they work great!

1 Like

Cleo, [name_f]Maya[/name_f], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are gorgeous together!

1 Like

Love the name [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] think it works wonderfully

1 Like

Hugo is a very cute name that goes perfectly with [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]!

1 Like

Yes! They flow without being overly matchy.

4 Likes

I think they work well!

2 Likes

I like it ! I personally would probably trip up over the o endings but I also mix up my dog and toddler and their names aren’t even remotely close

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] works really well with [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Yes, sound good!

1 Like

They sound beautiful together! I really like that sibset.

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

UPDATE: our baby boy arrived mid [name_u]October[/name_u] 2020…we went with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!!

6 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Yes! All short, 2 syllable, 2 vowel names. Congrats!

1 Like

Love this combination! I love that they all have 4 letters as well. Congratulations!

1 Like