HELP! Due in 1 week and still need a name!

My husband and I are expecting our 2nd baby in one week, a little boy. Our daughter’s name is [name]Adeline[/name]. If our son were born today his name would probably be [name]Harrison[/name] but I’m not 100% sold on this name anymore. Any suggestions?? We really like older names, something that would compliment [name]Adeline[/name] well. Thanks!

I’m sorry to say, but I’m starting to get over the -son endings for boys. Its just getting too trendy for me. A few names that I think compliment [name]Adeline[/name] well are: [name]Baron[/name], [name]Elgin[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Darian[/name]. They are all English in origin, the first two mean noble like your daughter’s name and the second two have the right amount of syllables. I hope that my suggestions help.

Really like [name]Harrison[/name]. It’s an up and coming name but with an edge but also a friendly sound to it. The other suggestions all ended in “n” also, so the style is not that dissimilar. Go with it, it’s [name]Dexter[/name]'s son’s name on [name]Dexter[/name]!