Help! Due in a week and still no name...

We live in the UK and our last name is [name]Fletcher[/name] and we’re looking for a distinctive, unique sounding name (a bit like my husband [name]Conrad[/name]'s is here in [name]England[/name]) for our son due next week. He’ll be brother to [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name].
We have bounced around from [name]Gabriel[/name] to [name]Caspar[/name]. He likes [name]Austin[/name]. But I think it sounds too businesslike. We both like [name]Elliot[/name]. But again it’s not very cuddly for when he’s a baby. I like [name]Henry[/name] but he thinks it’s too common. [name]Sebastian[/name] but he thinks it evokes Brideshead Revisited. We both like [name]Oscar[/name] but can’t because a family member has already ‘used’ it. That’s why was going for [name]Caspar[/name] because of the sound but am worried about the ghost aspect and that my Italian side of the family/ friends won’t understand how to say it and will laugh at it’s translation, Gasparre in Italian. Not sure about [name]Jasper[/name] because of popularity at the moment and because my husband often is confused as [name]Conran[/name] so we’d be living in the shadow of the [name]Conran[/name] shop. You see what a state am in?
Middle names will definitely include [name]Robert[/name] [name]Paolo[/name] or [name]Roberto[/name] [name]Paul[/name] and one other either [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Philip[/name] or [name]Edward[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name]. We all have three middle names. I know… don’t say anything, it just is that way. Would appreciate any input. Thanks so much.

I don’t mind [name]Caspar[/name] - it’s a Biblical name. One of the three wisemen… the others being [name]Melchior[/name] and [name]Balthasar[/name]. [name]How[/name] about these two names? You did want something distinct, unique sounding! In Italian, I think they would be Melchiorre and [name]Baldassare[/name]! [name]How[/name] about [name]Horatio[/name], [name]Bartholomew[/name], [name]Augustus[/name], [name]Cornelius[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Tristan[/name], [name]Orlando[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Rowland[/name], [name]Godfrey[/name], [name]Jeremiah[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Albion[/name], [name]Arlo[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Josiah[/name], [name]Lysander[/name], [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Lucius[/name] or [name]Vaughan[/name]? Like any off these names?

I must say that I love [name]Caspar[/name] with [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name]! [name]Casper[/name] the friendly ghost is such a 90’s connection that although people might think of it, I don’t think it matters at all. The PP also mentioned the name [name]Cyrus[/name], which I love, and I have always seen a connection between [name]Caspar[/name] and [name]Cyrus[/name]. That would be lovely as well.

[name]Baby[/name] arrived earlier than expected two days after my post… Thanks for your replies. I took a few looks at him and want to call him [name]George[/name]! [name]Don[/name]'t know here on earth that came from but that"s how I feel. Not unusual but hey, I thought [name]Ava[/name] was unusual and there now are three in her class. DH not so keen but he hasn’t been happy about many names at all. Weirdly this time I am not swayed as I normally would be, I just feel it’s right. He’ll come round I hope. I may ask about middle names soon in a different post.