Help for June baby

Hello

Our 2nd son is due in [name_u]June[/name_u] and we’re still umming and ahing on names.

Would appreciate views on which names you like and why from this list. Our first son is called [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u].

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Wendell[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Idris[/name_u]

Middle name is likely to be [name_m]Keir[/name_m].

Thanks in advance

1 Like

You have such a lovely list!

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is gorgeous and elegant.

[name_u]August[/name_u] is warm and lovely.

[name_u]Idris[/name_u] is distinct and handsome

[name_u]Wendell[/name_u] is quite nice

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is my favourite with [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] fits best stylistically and sound-wise with [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]. I also like [name_u]Idris[/name_u] with [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], but I personally prefer different endings for siblings. [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] are spunky and handsome but my favourite is definitely [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]. [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Keir[/name_m] flows really well too!!

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
Isadore//Isidore
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Todd[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m] (xD)

[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] & [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] sounds really charming to me! I don’t know if I’m correct in thinking they’re similarly popular, but they seem that way to me.

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] would be my second choice for you.

I would skip [name_u]August[/name_u] as I think it’s pretty popular compared to [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], and I don’t love the double S ending with [name_u]Idris[/name_u], though it’s a beautiful name in its own right

1 Like

I think [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] goes great with [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] while having a different personality. Wen is a fun nn too!

I think [name_u]August[/name_u] goes best with his brother’s name.

[name_u]Wendell[/name_u] is an amazing name for Thaddeus’s brother! [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_u]August[/name_u], which I love.
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is a wonderful name, but it has a more modern vibe than [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], in my opinion. It definitely works, but I don’t see it as a perfect match.

Great names! LOVE [name_m]Keir[/name_m]!

I love [name_u]Idris[/name_u] [name_m]Keir[/name_m] the most.

I love [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]!

Raphael- so handsome I love it.
Wendell- not a fan personally.
August- love it.
Idris- very handsome.

I think Keir pairs well with all the names except for Raphael.

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] ~ I absolutely love [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] the name is romantic strong and has a lot of grandeur. I think [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] definitely works with brother [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u].

[name_u]Wendell[/name_u] ~ this isn’t my cup of tea I think visually the name looks disjointed I’m just not sure on it.

[name_u]August[/name_u] ~ it’s a lovely name but I think [name_u]August[/name_u] lacks the grandeur to match with [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]. I think you’d need something like [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] or [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] for it to really work.

[name_u]Idris[/name_u] ~ I love [name_u]Idris[/name_u] it’s a nice interesting choice really spunky and cool.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Keir[/name_m].

No wonder you are still hmming and ahing! The contenders are amazing !
[name_f]My[/name_f] top two are [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Keir[/name_m] and [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] [name_m]Keir[/name_m]. I personally am a huge [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] fan ! ( go leafs go) but there is something so magical with [name_m]Thad[/name_m] /Tad and Auggie/ [name_u]Gus[/name_u]

Hey… [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to thank people who replied!

I’m leaning towards [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] or [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] based on responses!

And thanks for the heads up on the Persian meaning of [name_m]Keir[/name_m]! I’m still pretty wedded to it but I’m glad I know that going in!