Help! - Getting Name Choice Cold Feet!!!!

[name]Hi[/name] Everybody!

[name]Just[/name] found out it’s a girl! So Bit’s getting a little sister… Of course now the problem is I’m having name choice cold feet!

We had decided on [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Moss[/name] but I’m still not sure between that and [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]…? [name]Ed[/name]'s no help… apparently whatever I decide is fine with him! (Men…). So what do you think? [name]Sister[/name] is [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] (Bit) for those of you I haven’t met yet!

Thanks everyone!

[name]Liz[/name] x

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]! What a great classic and vintage combo! What would little miss [name]Harriet[/name]'s nickname be, has to be something as great as Bit !

[name]Hi[/name]!

While I’m more inclined to choose [name]Harriet[/name] as a name, I do prefer the [name]Jem[/name] nickname with Bit - thus, I suppose I’d say [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is a better fit with [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]. I also like the fact that both [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name] are so-called “[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name]” names ([name]Jemima[/name] Puddle-Duck and [name]Tabitha[/name] Twitchett, respectively). However, because [name]Jemima[/name] tends to remind me of the syrup brand, I think I’d personally choose, well, [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] for [name]Tabitha[/name]'s sister!

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

We were thinking [name]Hattie[/name] but if you’ve got other ideas then go ahead… We tend to assign nicknames as they come about… [name]Tabitha[/name] was “our little Bit” as she was very tiny when born, hence the nn, so we’ll see!

[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is a great, classic combination, and [name]Hattie[/name] is adorable - I had a great aunt [name]Hattie[/name], who everybody absolutely adored :slight_smile:

[name]Jemima[/name] is nice, too, and also fits well in style with [name]Tabitha[/name], but for me [name]Harriet[/name] just has the edge. [name]Jemima[/name] seems almost fussy to me, although I do like it, and I think [name]Jem[/name] is a very ‘cool’ nn.

Good luck!

I like [name]Jemima[/name]! But both are very nice.

[name]Hi[/name]! It’s a girl? Congratulations! :slight_smile: I smile every single time I see Bit’s nickname. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] and with you being in the UK, I think that [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is adorable, too. It’s so hard to pick!

I’m going to vote for [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] because I think it sounds so spunky, as does the [name]Hattie[/name] nickname! I think it’s such a wonderful name!

Either way, you’ve got two great choices, and I hope you go with the one that makes you happier!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is a great fit!!

congrats!! :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say I love [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] and have a friend called [name]Jemima[/name] who goes by [name]Mima[/name] as a nick name and i think it sounds adorable with Bit!

I think [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is gorgeous and fits perfectly with [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]! Although I can see [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] working just as well… Either way, you can’t go wrong:)

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I have been hoping that someone would have a baby named [name]Jemima[/name] I love the name and it is a perfect match with [name]Tabitha[/name]. I also think it is a more feminine choice.

A girl - congrats!

I love [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] - it’s such a great name and I love it with [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name].

I think [name]Jemima[/name] nn [name]Jem[/name] is cute but I love [name]Harriet[/name] more.

Wait until you meet her and maybe then you’ll know what to name her!

[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] gets my vote. I love the nn [name]Hattie[/name], so cute. [name]Jemima[/name] reminds me of the pancake syrup unfortunantly and probably always will.

I like [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] ever so slightly better, [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is nice too but has less pizzaz, somehow.

[name]Both[/name] are wonderful names, but [name]Harriet[/name] gets my vote

I was going to say I liked [name]Jemima[/name] better, but you sold me with “[name]Hattie[/name]” as a nn for [name]Harriet[/name]. So now I think they are both great!

Here’s a vote for [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]!

Good luck! :smiley:

[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] all the way! She’s perfect :slight_smile:

[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] all the way! She’s perfect :slight_smile: