Help! I can't decide between these two names!

[name]Nora[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]

I really like both of these names. I’ve tried pairing them up but I really don’t think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Nora[/name] or [name]Nora[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] works.

So, which one would you choose? The last name is [name]Hawthorne[/name].

My favorite is [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name], because [name]Eliza[/name] is one of my favorite names, and while I do love [name]Nora[/name], too, [name]Nora[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] has a lot of “OR” sound to me.

So, here’s one vote for [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]! I think it’s beautiful! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Nora[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] best. It sounds like she could be a singer, dancer, author, doctor, teacher and news reporter. It’s a very sophisticated name to me.

One for [name]Nora[/name].

I definitely love [name]Eliza[/name] the best. I think [name]Eliza[/name] is such a pretty name and it ages really well, plus I love the option of the nickname [name]Ellie[/name]. To me, it’s classic and timeless.
[name]Nora[/name] just doesn’t sound like it would work for a baby or a young girl to me. Also, it sounds too much like [name]Norma[/name].

I think [name]Eliza[/name] is perfect. Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] to split the decision and make it even more difficult for you, ;p, I love [name]Nora[/name]. It’s always been a favorite of mine. GL!

I like [name]Nora[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] more. [name]Both[/name] are great names, but [name]Nora[/name], too me, isn’t quite as common and has a more stable sound, as opposed to flighty like [name]Eliza[/name], which makes me think of [name]Eliza[/name] Doolittle for some reason lol

I would choose [name]Eliza[/name] because I feel it goes better with your last name however, both are nice choices!

Definitely [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]!

I like [name]Eliza[/name]!

I don’t know how you feel about [name]Elizabeth[/name] but if you still wanted [name]Eliza[/name] in there somewhere you could name her [name]Nora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Hawthorne[/name] is a gorgeous last name!!!

I like [name]Norah[/name] out of the two, but I guess you don’t want double H of [name]Norah[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name].

However, I love:

[name]Elise[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]
[name]Julia[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] (very English aristocratic look)
[name]Nicola[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] (poetic!)
[name]Bronte[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] (literary!)

Actually, [name]Nora[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] is beautiful. I would go with that if I were you, the names blend well and sound great together.

I think [name]Nora[/name] works best :slight_smile:

I agree!

Have you considered [name]Eleanora[/name]? Seems like that would give you the best of both worlds.

I think [name]Eliza[/name] is more beautiful and it is also less common. I think it has a nicer ring with your last name as well.

With [name]Eliza[/name] I keep thinking of [name]Eliza[/name] Doolittle (Pygmalion). Am I the only one? I love [name]Eleanora[/name], though. Very pretty.