Help!!! Jasper, Jude and.... !!!!!

My ultrasound is Thursday and we want the name set.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are best of friends and no doubt if we were to have a 3rd boy, he needs to have a name that fits just as perfectly.
We have always planned on all J names. But now we don’t like any on our list. The only one we could live with is [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], which is a much different style than what we normally like. But I don’t think it’s wise to continue with Js if we don’t like them.

Style we like are: [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (old pet that daughter is still grieving over), [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].
We also like [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m]

Our children are [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u].
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] and this baby are going to be Very close in age.
Girls name picked out is [name_f]Iris[/name_f].
So don’t want anot her 4 letter name for a boy.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] is my #1 pick stylistically, but it wouled be insensitive to my daughter.
My husband loves [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], I’m ok with it but not in love with it.
They are all blonde hair blue eyed and will have dark hair when they’re older.

Any suggestions?? Help me fall in love with a name I can Stick to for more than a couple days!!

[name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & __________

J names:
[name_u]Jagger[/name_u]
[name_u]Jericho[/name_u]
[name_m]Jett[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]

Other names:
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m]

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] seems like a good fit to me, with your style picks and set.

Hmm all of those names have already been vetoed.
Stumbled across [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] on a Nameberry blog and both of us like it. Wdyt?
[name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]???

What about [name_m]Jethro[/name_m]?

[name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jethro[/name_m]? He could be [name_u]Jet[/name_u] for short if you like…

Hubby nixed [name_m]Jethro[/name_m] :frowning:

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]
[name_u]Jameson[/name_u] nn [name_u]Jaime[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]/[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]

other options:
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]/[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

First names that come to mind…

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Iver[/name_m]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Jarvis[/name_m], [name_m]Jago[/name_m] or [name_m]Jonty[/name_m]?

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]

since jude and jasper have the same initial, and jude and the girls all have 4 letters names, i would focus on jasper.
how about:

oliver
asher
archer
atlas
august
tobias
arthur
xavier

xavier could be an alternative to felix, it’s close to jasper and it’s spelled with a j in spanish. i really like it with your set!
also, is your daughter old enough to discuss using felix? she might be into it as an honour name.

We want to focus on [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] too. Great suggestions but those have already been nixed too.
Yes, my daughter is old enough to discuss, and she said No. But maybe if I tackle it from the honoring side, maybe she would be willing, and maybe it would help her heal as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

Right now, we are considering [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]. It’s a new one for us, we haven’t really heard of it before. What do you think?

Humm [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m] nn [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] could be possibilities! Thanks!

Possiblyou [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]? Idk…

I like [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. ? Thoughts?

I really like your idea of [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]! It’s uncommon but not unheard of, handsome and masculine, as are [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. The style fits well and it’s a great name.

Since your daughters names don’t start with J, I don’t think you are tied into the letter yet. I do like [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] and think it goes well with all your kids names.

What do you think of:
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]

Thanks! That helps!

We are also considering [name_m]Simon[/name_m].

Thanks for the feedback. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] we are not tied to the letter.
I like [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] but hubby can’t let go of the cartoon reference.

I think [name_m]Simon[/name_m] would be a great choice for you! A brig is a prison on a ship, so I’m not a fan of [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]. It’s mismatched with your kids’ names anyway.