Help me choose a middle name for Phoebe (baby #2)!

These are the only middle names for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] my husband and I can agree on. I originally wanted [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but he’s not a fan at all. These are the four choices we both love (though there are SO many more beautiful middle names I also adore, he’s very picky.) Try and help me choose! Thank you so much! :blush: :yellow_heart:

• Phoebe [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
  • Phoebe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  • Phoebe [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
  • Phoebe [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

0 voters

Phoebe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] are both stunning! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] goes better with your son’s name, but [name_u]Snow[/name_u] would certainly work too.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I agree and it’s such a hard decision!

1 Like

I love phoebe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

Phoebe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is so elegant, and also fun.

1 Like

I love your list! [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] sounds perfect for [name_m]Ol[/name_m]!ver’s little sister. It’s so elegant and timeless. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is very modern, quirky and unexpected. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is adorable and fun!

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! Which is your favorite between the three? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, it is so difficult to choose only one! :sweat_smile:
I think my favorite is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], but that may change tomorrow :blush: I like that it is traditional but modern, soft, sweet and fun.
I love all three options. They’re amazing.
Perhaps the flow with the surname can help you decide. Your daughter will have a stunning name.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I love the [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] combo!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much. [name_m]How[/name_m] sweet. The surname has the same amount of syllables and emphasis as [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]. And it starts with an A, so [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is the perfect placeholder for it.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_u]Snow[/name_u] with “[name_u]Anderson[/name_u]”

1 Like

Phoebe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is great with your son’s name and works with your surname, although I feel that in general, one syllable middle names sound better with a two syllable first name and a longer last name. As [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a very overused middle name, I’m not a huge fan, but it is still a great name. I love [name_f]Belle[/name_f] but [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] sounds a bit repetitive to me as the b’s in both names clash a little. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is delightful but more modern sounding than your son’s name, not necessarily a problem at all. I think it depends on where you want to go with sibling names in the future - down the quirky or classic route. Quirky and modern, I’d go with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] plus the flow is better. Timeless and classic, I’d go with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] plus it sounds better with your son, in my opinion. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the input! I really appreciate it! :blush:

Thank you so much! This is so helpful! I really do agree with everything you have said. I have some thinking to do lol :blush::yellow_heart:

1 Like