Help Me Choose a New Project!

I have almost finished my first project!!! This is the first project I’ve gotten this close to finishing, because I used to abandon the rest. Which was actually probably a smart idea, because all those other things I wrote…They were weird. But now! Yay! I am so proud, so happy. But this opens another problem:
I need a new project.
With this, allowing myself to think about other things, ideas have been flooding into my head, nonstop, so I have like five ideas that could work. There’s kind of a broad range, and I kind of like each one equally, so could y’all help me out?
(I’ve just listed the premises, because I’ll figure out plot as we go)
IDEA THE FIRST: Jumanji and Hunger Games and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and the Chocolate Factory have a baby. 4 teens get thrown into a game. They don’t know why, they can’t remember how, but they have to survive.
IDEA THE SECOND: There’s four teens from the four “spheres.” So the hydrosphere, lithosphere, biosphere, and atmosphere, but they aren’t like, I can control water. I can control earth. That kinda thing.
IDEA THE THIRD: The daughter of a lawyer falls into the trouble of an heir on the run. But she doesn’t know he’s on the run. Or an heir.
IDEA THE FOURTH: [name_m]Five[/name_m] teens plot a revolution against their family over [name_f]Spring[/name_f] Break.
IDEA THE FIFTH: [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars, but if Han, [name_m]Luke[/name_m], C3PO and Chewie went to assassinate Darth Vader. And it’s contemporary. And on [name_f]Earth[/name_f]. And YA.

Tell me what’s weird. Tell me what could work! And maybe even tell me your favorite. Thank y’all!

Thanks to all of you! This is super helpful!

I like the 1st, 3rd, and 5th ideas the best.

1 Like

Third and fourth sound really interesting.

1 Like

Here’s a handy-dandy chart I made to tally up the votes:
Here we go! And a quick update I realize I haven’t told anyone, besides my friend. Well, I have more than one, but she’s the only one I actually asked, because she’s just infinitely awesome like that. Here’s the update:

4 teens with powers inspired by the four “spheres” in science (biosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, and atmosphere). Eg, hydrosphere kid can control emotions, etc. They are thrown into this game, and are trying to get out.

This is me combining idea One and Two. Thoughts?