Help me choose which UNIQUE boy name

Struggling hard with a boy name as my hubby hates them all but wondering the public’s thoughts on if they’re cool or TOO weird. Please tell me top 1-3 of what you like below knowing my sons name is [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and I want to match that level of popularity (or lack there of), so unique but not like wtf.

[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]/ Ozlo (nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m])

[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] (Nn [name_u]Marley[/name_u] which I don’t love)

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]

[name_u]Remi[/name_u]

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] (Nn [name_m]Lenny[/name_m])

[name_m]Isidor[/name_m]/ [name_m]Isador[/name_m] (Nn [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] which I don’t love bc we are close friends w like 3 girl izzys)

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

Wynslow (nn [name_u]Wynn[/name_u])

Any others??

Out of your list I like the sound of [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] together or [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] for a sibling set.

A few other suggestions:
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Trent[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Cain[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Wayne[/name_m]
[name_u]Anderson[/name_u]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my rankings from favorite to least favorite & thoughts-

1. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]-This one is my personal favorite from the list. It’s very rough & tumble outdoorsy boy sounding. Kind of like [name_u]Everest[/name_u]. I can see them rock climbing together. :wink: That all being said, [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] seems to be getting more popular.

2. [name_u]Remi[/name_u]-This is charming & nice w/[name_u]Everest[/name_u]. I would spell it [name_u]Remy[/name_u] though. It’s a fairly evenly matched unisex name (way masculine in my opinion, but in usage), & [name_u]Remi[/name_u] is probably more of a feminine spelling.

3. [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]/ Ozlo (nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m])-This is cool. I think that it’s certainly unique w/out being too wacky. And it goes really well w/[name_u]Everest[/name_u]. [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] looks nicer to me.

4. Wynslow-This is certainly unique & works well w/your son’s name. It’s sort of fancy though. I don’t know. I would definitely go w/[name_u]Winslow[/name_u]. The ‘y’ looks off to me. And the nn [name_u]Win[/name_u] spelled that way is cute.

5. [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]-This sounds really cool, but I don’t care for [name_m]Lenny[/name_m]. Maybe the nn [name_u]Lex[/name_u] would be interesting.

6. [name_m]Isidor[/name_m]/[name_m]Isador[/name_m]-I would do [name_m]Isadore[/name_m]. That’s the most well known spelling. I think that the nn [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] is sort of cute, but it’s actually super common for a girl. So, I wouldn’t do it personally.

7. [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]-This is also more common for a girl, & if you don’t love [name_u]Marley[/name_u] I’d scratch this one.

8. [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]-This just seems stuffy & pretentious. I had a friend who used this for her daughter’s mn, & I just couldn’t help but think that it sounds like she was trying too hard.

A few more unique ideas that work w/[name_u]Everest[/name_u]-

[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]

[name_m]Basil[/name_m]/Bash

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]/Bash

[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]/[name_m]Cas[/name_m]/Caspi

[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]/[name_u]Dash[/name_u]

[name_m]Gareth[/name_m]

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]/[name_m]Ives[/name_m]

[name_m]Jerome[/name_m]/[name_u]Jem[/name_u]

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]

[name_m]Niles[/name_m]

[name_m]Odin[/name_m]

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]/[name_u]Penn[/name_u]

[name_u]Rex[/name_u]

[name_m]Winston[/name_m]/[name_u]Win[/name_u]-I love this way more.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 are [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Isador[/name_m], and [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] flow really well. For [name_m]Isador[/name_m] you could have [name_u]Isa[/name_u]/[name_u]Issa[/name_u] as a nickname instead. You could also try [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m] or [name_m]Ivo[/name_m].

I like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Winslow[/name_u].

I’ll suggestion…
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_u]Marley[/name_u]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m]
[name_m]Frazier[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_m]Kelso[/name_m]
[name_m]Martin[/name_m]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] and [name_m]Isidor[/name_m] are my favorite options. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Everest[/name_u] are perfect together. [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_u]Remi[/name_u] are nice too. Would you consider [name_u]Winslow[/name_u]? I love that name for you too, I’m just not crazy about the Wynslow spelling.

Perhaps you would like:
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
[name_m]Hawk[/name_m]
[name_u]Zaire[/name_u]
[name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]
[name_u]Noble[/name_u]
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_m]Keith[/name_m]
[name_f]Alpha[/name_f]
[name_u]Gale[/name_u]
Forsyth
[name_u]Arrow[/name_u]
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_m]Kaiser[/name_m]
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m]
[name_m]Psalm[/name_m]
[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] as a brother for [name_u]Everest[/name_u]–such an outdoorsy, adventurous pair! I also like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] or [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]. Wynslow is not my favorite as-is, but I do really like [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], if you’re open to other spellings! I like a lot of the previous commenters’ suggestions, but my favorites for a brother for [name_u]Everest[/name_u] would have to be [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], [name_m]Frazier[/name_m] or [name_m]Kaiser[/name_m].

[name_u]Rigby[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Fielder[/name_m]
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u]
[name_u]Canyon[/name_u]
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u]
[name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]

Great list! I love your sons name, [name_u]Everest[/name_u] is so handsome.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]. Both give off the same exact vibes as [name_u]Everest[/name_u], and seem like the perfect brother name.
I also like [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], [name_m]Isador[/name_m], and Wynslow (love the nn [name_u]Wynn[/name_u]!)

(also for [name_m]Isador[/name_m] you could use [name_u]Isa[/name_u] or Dor, for [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] you could use [name_u]Mars[/name_u] or [name_f]Lo[/name_f]!)

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] are great.

You might like [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] and [name_m]Brody[/name_m]

I like [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] and Wynslow!

[name_f]My[/name_f] 3 faves with [name_u]Everest[/name_u] are also [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]

1 Like

I like Wynslow, [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] with [name_u]Everest[/name_u] but here are some more suggestions : )

[name_u]Denver[/name_u] ([name_u]Denny[/name_u])
[name_u]Brighton[/name_u] ([name_u]Bright[/name_u]) or [name_m]Bryton[/name_m]
[name_m]General[/name_m]
[name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]
[name_m]Booker[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxon[/name_m] ([name_u]Max[/name_u])
[name_u]Baylor[/name_u]
[name_f]Marine[/name_f]
[name_u]Remington[/name_u] ([name_u]Remi[/name_u])
[name_m]Foster[/name_m]

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] is my number one set from your list.

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] comes in at a close second.

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] top out my top three.

The rest of them just don’t strike me with the same flare, and I don’t feel that they hold the same vibe as [name_u]Everest[/name_u] (which is fab, by the way!). Someone above used the word “stuffy” and I’d have to agree. [name_u]Everest[/name_u] is rough and wild. He needs a brother to climb mountains with.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]!

I also like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Remi[/name_u] ([name_u]Remington[/name_u]?), and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

I love [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] and [name_u]Remi[/name_u] (although I much prefer [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u]). [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Lenny[/name_m]’ are great too, and suit [name_u]Everest[/name_u] well. Although I’m not a massive fan, I can see [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] with [name_u]Everest[/name_u] although I’d prefer [name_m]Otto[/name_m] or [name_m]Otis[/name_m]; that way you’re avoiding two place names. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] or Wynslow ([name_u]Winslow[/name_u] I don’t mind, although I’d prefer [name_m]Winston[/name_m]). Actually, I think [name_m]Winston[/name_m] and [name_u]Everest[/name_u] would be awesome together!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]! I also like [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], and [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] as a brother for [name_u]Everest[/name_u], they’re all great though!

Cool names!

[name_f]My[/name_f] top three with [name_u]Everest[/name_u] are:

[name_m]Isidor[/name_m] (have you considered the nickname [name_m]Sid[/name_m]?)
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]

Also like the suggestions of @jonquils and @MichelleM of [name_m]Malone[/name_m] and [name_m]Jerome[/name_m]/[name_u]Jem[/name_u].

I don’t think these are too weird and fit well with [name_u]Everest[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 are [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], and [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennox[/name_u].

What about …
[name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Rocky[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

I also love [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]. Or [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] as a cool blend or all three. I probably wouldn’t spell it Wynslow though as that appears a bit feminine to me.

A friend has a 2 y/o [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] (boy) and it’s totally acceptable. He never ever gets [name_u]Marley[/name_u] as far as I know, but I think it might be a bit popular next to [name_u]Everest[/name_u].

Some suggestions (sorry for repeats):
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_m]Miro[/name_m]
[name_m]Huxley[/name_m]
[name_u]Maverick[/name_u]