Help me decide on this name combo

I’ve been stuck on a middle name for our son [name_u]James[/name_u]. It is between two names (we only want one middle name). Which combo do you prefer? Any particular reason? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they flow equally well? I go back and forth on the middle names for various reasons (probably overthinking it!). Thanks for your help. Here are the two options:

James [name_m]William[/name_m] B@ldwin (JWB)

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] B@ldwin (JLB)

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. [name_u]James[/name_u] & [name_m]William[/name_m] are heavy on the “m” when said together

This is tough! I have a soft spot for [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m], because that’s my father’s name, and I think it’s just so handsome and timeless. But I think I have to go with [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], just because I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and I think it’s a little more unexpected. You can’t go wrong either way, I think they both flow really nicely!

1 Like

J@mes L3o!

I prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. I agree with @awmwl

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is very handsome

James is amazing! I really love it!

James WIlliam - william has some of the same sounds as your last name, which isn’t terrible, just I slightly prefer the sound of [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] though I don’t usually care for [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] in this combo!!

So I vote [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! Good luck! :wink:

I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] for a lot of the same reasons that previous posters have mentioned.

• William and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] are both stunning classics, but [name_m]Leo[/name_m] feels a bit more fun and unexpected in the middle name slot.

• James and [name_m]William[/name_m] both have distinct “M” sounds. I don’t think this is noticable enough to ruin the flow, but it does make the name feel a bit clunky.

• James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is just :heart_eyes:

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] for the reasons stated above