Help me guess a name

In my group of friends, there is a single guy who is interested in a girl, and has something going on with her. We aren’t sure what. He won’t tell us who it is or what is going on, but says if we guess her name he will tell us. We reeeeeally want to guess it! He says it starts with “one of the middle letters of the alphabet,” and rhymes with one of these 8 names:

[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

Athena could be Marina or Katrina?

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know many names that rhyme with those! Reista? [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] for [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] maybe but you said it was one of the middle letters of the alphabet. Benandre, same problem.
Astrid… Castrid? Ested?
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] could be Milithe, though that’s a really uncommon name … like the others I suggested…

1 Like

Lina/Lena, [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_f]Karina[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Gail[/name_f], and [name_f]Kendra[/name_f] are what I can think of

1 Like

I can only think of [name_u]Jean[/name_u] or [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry by the way!

1 Like

Could be [name_f]Nina[/name_f].

Maybe [name_f]Serena[/name_f]? These names are so hard to rhyme

1 Like

Maybe [name_u]Noor[/name_u] or [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] (is that a name?)? That’s a tough one.

1 Like

Karina/Carina
[name_f]Leandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

1 Like

Gwenyth
Meredith

Christina,Amanda,Romina,Katrina,Selena,Romina,Alexandra,Marina,Carina,Lena,Xena,Mina,Alina,Helena,Andra,Nina,Gwyneth,Serena,Alexandra ,Fernanda,Samatha,

1 Like

I think [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] and [name_f]Karina[/name_f] are good shouts. with M being the middle of the alphabet (and thus K also being close) and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] being on the list.

Other possibilities…
Mildryth/Mildrith (highly unlikely)
[name_f]Lysandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Leandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Mina[/name_f]
Oleksandra

1 Like

Thanks so much, everyone!!!