Help Me Guess the Name!

A friend of mine is having a daughter in [name]January[/name]. She hasn’t shared the name with anyone yet, but I have heard hints. Being a name addict, the suspense is driving me nuts! So, I want to see if we can try and guess what her baby’s name is going to be! Here is what I know so far: It’s unusual. It means light. And either the middle name, or the nickname (I forgot which!) is [name]Lucy[/name].

My bet is that it’s [name]Lucasta[/name], nickname [name]Lucy[/name]. (Which, by the way, how exactly do you pronounce that?) I’ll post back when I find out what it is…but that may take a couple of weeks.

I would have guessed [name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Luciana[/name].

It can be pronounced LOO-sha or LOO-si-ah

Maybe [name]Elena[/name] or [name]Helena[/name]? If [name]Lucy[/name]'s the nickname, then definitely [name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Luciana[/name].

Okay…so now I am really confused! I had the chance to talk to the baby’s aunt tonight and she said the name was [name]Lucy[/name]…just [name]Lucy[/name]. Maybe they changed their mind on the “unusual” name? Ugh…well that took the fun out of guessing, huh? Sorry guys:)

Well, I was going to bet [name]Luciana[/name], so I’m glad I didn’t wager and M&Ms.

I think that [name]Lucy[/name] is such a sweet name! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Could also be [name]Lucinda[/name], [name]Lucette[/name], [name]Lucetta[/name] or [name]Lucille[/name].