help me make a sib set!

My husband and I don’t have any children yet, but are planning to start trying soon. (yay!) We want to have a large family, maybe 6 kids, and I am nervous about what to name the first since it will set the tone for every other name we choose in the future.
Here are the names we currently like. Let me know what you think and feel free to make suggestions. Make sure to note which boy and girl name you think we should use first.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Edison[/name]

Other names we like but don’t have middles for:
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Libby[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Colette[/name]

[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]

Obviously, we need some help with the boys names and clearly, all of the names dont work well together. So please help us out by making a set of 6 (w/mns) and feel free to throw in a few of your own! Thanks!!!

It seems that you have three dominant style preferences”Classic names ([name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]James[/name]); Short, breezy names ([name]Paige[/name], [name]Ivy[/name]); and Biblical names ([name]Eli[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Lydia[/name])

CLASSIC: From you girl’s list, I think [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be a great choice for your first. She would leave the door open to a classic sibset or a Biblical sibset.

So let’s say [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is your first and you end up with three children of each gender…

[name]James[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] (nn [name]Maisie[/name]) [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Edison[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]

BIBLICAL: Let’s go with [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] again as your first child.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Eli[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]

BREEZY: I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] would be a great combo, so I’m going to start with her.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name] [name]James[/name] (close to [name]Jane[/name], but since they’re both middles I think it’s fine)

Best of luck!

The one that jumps out is [name]Paige[/name], because all the rest are much older.

Of course, here I’ll be showing a bias towards my style, insofar as I can with your set:

[name]Colette[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name]

[name]Edison[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

No order here.