Help me name a guinea pig!

I’m hoping to get a guinea pig in the near future and I’m currently brainstorming names. At the moment, I don’t know what colour, female or male etc I will be getting.
However, I would love some help on names (of course!)

The only two I have settled on are for female guinea pigs [name]Ginny[/name] & [name]Luna[/name]. The name must be two/three syllables long and maybe have some connection to the literary world (though this is not set in stone).

So berries can you help?

[name]Ginny[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] are great for guinea pigs, especially [name]Ginny[/name]! :slight_smile: Other ideas:

[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Betty[/name]
[name]Chelsea[/name]
[name]Marble[/name]
[name]Maple[/name]
Nutmeg
Pancake
[name]Thelma[/name]
[name]Edna[/name]
[name]Ethel[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name] & [name]Ethel[/name]? :D)
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Bess[/name]
[name]Calypso[/name]
[name]Norma[/name]
[name]Bonnie[/name]
[name]Clover[/name]
Pebbles
Noodle
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Helen[/name]
[name]Mango[/name]

[name]Clyde[/name]
[name]Harley[/name]
Gizmo
[name]Horace[/name]
[name]Ringo[/name]
[name]Rigby[/name]
Rascal
[name]Rodney[/name]
[name]Scout[/name]
[name]Ranger[/name]
[name]Ziggy[/name]
[name]Wilbur[/name]
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Archibald[/name] / [name]Archie[/name]
[name]Heathcliff[/name]
Peanut
[name]Rocco[/name]
Beethoven
[name]Alfie[/name]
[name]Admiral[/name]
[name]Ace[/name]
[name]Hector[/name]
[name]Buster[/name]
[name]Rhett[/name]

Papa New Guinea

Haha Papa New Guinea would be funny :slight_smile:
I suggest [name]Rusty[/name] if it will be that color :slight_smile:

I have two gorgeous guineas, both female, their names are Noodles and Muffin, we had another one called Popcorn nn poppy but she passed away at [name]Christmas[/name], I love food names for guineas, they are honestly the best pets ever.

Noodles is a short hair guinea and Muffin is a long haired one.

When we were naming Muffin, other names we came up with were peanut, waffle, honey. Although her nn is womble as she looks like them lol.

Noodles got her name as she was very wriggly when we got her and Popcorn got her name because she was very jumpy and when guineas jump like that it’s called popcorning so it was the perfect name for her.

I suggest you wait and see what they look like and give them a name that suits their personality :slight_smile:

Good luck xo

I hope all the thing is very essential to us and it is a good idea to know something like logo mats.link . Logo mats is the good for designer and it also the best for the graphic design people in the world.

I love guinea pigs! I used to have two and their names were [name]Benny[/name] (boy) and [name]Lulu[/name] (girl).

[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Rue[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Annie[/name]
[name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]

We had Cookie, [name]Rolo[/name] & caramac lol choccie names!! x