Help me name a teenage couple? part 3

You guys voted the most for [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!
There was, however, a tie between [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m] and [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m].
Also, [name_f]Talia[/name_f]'s going to need a last name, if you guys don’t mind.
Here’s the character descriptions again: [name_f]Talia[/name_f] is a Caucasian 17 year old girl. She’s 5" 4’ with long inky blue hair, an average build, and hazel eyes. She also has an iron deficiency, making her cold almost all the time. Her attitude is rather sarcastic and she comes off a little rude, but she’s secretly goofy and loving to those close to her. Very artsy and loves books. Her style is chill, with a lot of sweatshirts, combat boots, and dark skinny jeans. I’m thinking her middle name will be Ruth.

The second character is her love interest who’s tall, dark, and handsome. An Italian/Black 18-year-old boy with dark green, almost black curly hair, gray eyes, and an athlete’s build. A very quiet person with a “don’t mess with me” vibe. He has a habit of loving hard and can be goofy or really scary. Loves designing tattoos and playing the piano. His style is basically just anything casual and black or white. (For example, black beanie, a white t-shirt, a black hoodie, and a white pair of vans with black socks) I like the last name [name_m]Ricci[/name_m], pronounced [name_u]Ricky[/name_u].

Stay Safe and please hit the reply button. :pleading_face:

I vote [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]! It fits his character perfectly.

Valentino [name_m]Ricci[/name_m] is so charming!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there!! [name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_m]Valentino[/name_m]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I prefer [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] over [name_m]Valentino[/name_m], I’ve gotta go with [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] because there’s just too many “a” sounds otherwise. (Especially if you were to ever write “[name_f]Talia[/name_f] and [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] or “[name_u]Adrien[/name_u] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f].”)
[name_f]Happy[/name_f] writing!
P.S. [name_f]Talia[/name_f] is such a cute name. Good choice :+1:

1 Like

Definitely [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]. He sounds handsome already.

As for [name_f]Talia[/name_f]. Is [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] her middle name? The thing about surnames is that people don’t pick them, so it can really be anything. There are a few surname generators online that I use. I just stick the name in and keep pressing until I see one that seems believable.

A few I got for [name_f]Talia[/name_f]:

Talia [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] Jacobs
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Webster[/name_m]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m]

The list geos on…

I agree with what @iwillfly said! I think that it something that you have to consider. And, besides that, I like [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] for his character more than [name_u]Adrien[/name_u].

As far as [name_f]Talia[/name_f]’s last name goes, like @augustkip8 said, it could be virtually anything! So, what I’ll do is give you some resources. When I come up with character surnames, I usually just choose whatever comes to mind first, cause I think it makes it more real, like how we can’t stew over our surnames and decide which is best. If you have no idea where to start, there are always great resources for lists of surnames (5,000 Most Common Last Names in the U.S. | Name Census & Browse Surnames - Behind the Name) and surname generators (Last Name Generator & Last Name Generator - The Random Surname Generator!). Hopefully something here helps you!!

Other than that, suggestions off the top of my head:

[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Salvador[/name_m]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Peterson[/name_m]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Quinlan[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] Nichols
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Marais[/name_f] (muh-ray)

Hey Guys!
As a result, I’ve decided on
Valentino [name_f]Christine[/name_f] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m] (I preferred a feminine middle name for reasons included in the plot)
and
Talia [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] Nichols!
Thank you for the assistance I’ve received, and I look forward to hearing more of your ideas for my other characters. Stay Safe!