Help me name my character!

I am looking for a name for one of my two main characters. He’s a boy and it’s a fantasy story, so he’s a shapeshifter. His best friend is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], who can manipulate nature. Help!

P.S. I was thinking about [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and what if her name was [name_u]Eden[/name_u] or [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] or something nature-themed? Thanks

1 Like

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m]
[name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
[name_m]Malik[/name_m]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]

By “fantasy” do you mean the typical medieval European-esque setting with knights in shining armor?
If so, is this character royalty or peasant (or something else)?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] his parents and siblings have names yet?

He doesn’t know his family. By “fantasy” I mean the story involves magic, but it’s set in a modern day world. He’s kind of poor.

More adventurous options:
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_u]Noam[/name_u]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m] / [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] " [name_u]Sam[/name_u] "
[name_m]Hesperus[/name_m]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]

Less adventurous options:
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_m]Nate[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is already kind of a nature-themed name because it’s similiar in sound to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. However, if you’re thinking about changing her name I personally would go for [name_u]Eden[/name_u] over [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a pretty name, and since it’s so close to “Lily” it kind of already has that nature theme to it. I actually thought that her name being “Lilia” and her manipulating nature was already a good match. To me, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] are a little more tomboyish sounding, since they’re unisex. So if you don’t want as feminine a name as [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], you could certainly switch it to one of the others.

As for the boy character, it’s a little hard to give suggestions when I don’t know his background or character, but here’s a few ideas:

-Aiden / [name_u]Aidan[/name_u]
-Benjamin / [name_m]Ben[/name_m]
-Cole
-Emmett
-Ever
-Gabriel
-Gideon
-James
-Jasper
-Joshua / [name_m]Josh[/name_m]
-Nathaniel / [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] / [name_m]Nate[/name_m]
-Nicholas / [name_u]Nick[/name_u]