help me name my third

I am due with my third daughter in Feb. My other daughter’s names are [name]Kyra[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] (pronounced K"ear"a) and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. My husband and I are thinking of using [name]Stella[/name]. Does [name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] sound OK with our other names? [name]Do[/name] they sound like siblings? Other suggestions of middle names?
Thanks
[name]Lindsay[/name]

I think it goes perfectly with your other names. Fun and short first names, with more classical middle names. I love [name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. I say go for it! :slight_smile:

My kids and I just talked about [name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], and my daughter said, what about [name]Stella[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]. Then my son said he likes [name]Stella[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] or you could spell it [name]Mirabelle[/name]. I think it’s really nice when a person’s name has either an “n” or an “m” somewhere in the first or middle name. Those sounds are so soft. You first two daughters have "n"s in their middle names, and their names flow beautifully. I just thought of [name]Stella[/name] [name]Amandine[/name]. Very soft. [name]Stella[/name] means “star” and it is a beautiful name that takes center stage. The soft, whispery [name]Amandine[/name] adds a gentle tone to [name]Stella[/name]. There are lots of muted middle names that would work just as well: [name]Stella[/name] [name]Adrienne[/name] (means dark star-sounds kind of hmm…dark), [name]Stella[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Lucienne[/name] (means star light), [name]Stella[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name].

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is super cute! I also like the suggestion of [name]Stella[/name] [name]Amandine[/name].

I love it! Sounds good with your other kiddos too. [name]How[/name] pretty.

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a beautiful name and goes very well with your other names. The middle name [name]Maris[/name] comes to mind. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Maris[/name] meaning star of the sea.

I love [name]Stella[/name] [name]Maris[/name]-star of the sea!

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is lovely. It was said by the lovers in [name]Romeo[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] that they were ‘star-crossed lovers.’ It works for all ages. I considered [name]Juliet[/name] for my daughter’s middle name, but ditched it after I remembered that my husband played [name]Romeo[/name] in high school :slight_smile: