Help me name the baby!

See the results of this poll: Possible daughter, first name…

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Channing : 12 (13%)
  • Willow : 34 (37%)
  • Willa : 23 (25%)
  • Bay : 13 (14%)
  • Sury : 3 (3%)
  • Wynn: 7 (8%)

I love masculine names for girls, so [name]Channing[/name] was my choice. The only [name]Channing[/name] I’ve heard of before is the famous actor, so I’m just assuming it’s masculine?

I do not personally know any girls named [name]Channing[/name] but I think it is a bit feminine for a boy. I do know girls named [name]Chandler[/name] though. I like that is sounds unisex but still slightly more feminine (imo) as [name]Eden[/name] is.

I voted [name]Channing[/name]! I know of 2 girls with the name and I think its unique. [name]Channing[/name] and [name]Eden[/name] :slight_smile:

I voted [name]Bay[/name] before I read the rest of your question. After seeing [name]Channing[/name] paired with [name]Elizabeth[/name], it kind of grew on me. I’m a fan of boy names on girls, and I think it coulf work.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Willow[/name] with [name]Eden[/name]! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Channing[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]. I like them best from your list, and think they go best with [name]Eden[/name].

[name]Bay[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] would be just stunning with [name]Eden[/name].:slight_smile:

1 [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]
2 [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]

Thanks everyone. We aren’t any closer to deciding but are hoping to get it down to 4 or so. I will post a boys poll when we get a solid list. We had one but are considering some changes. I appreciate your thoughts :slight_smile:

I voted [name]Bay[/name]. It was between [name]Bay[/name] and [name]Channing[/name] for me. There is just something that I’ve always loved about the name [name]Bay[/name], or even [name]Baya[/name]! Good luck! Oh, and I think [name]Channing[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is adorable.
[name]Eden[/name] & [name]Bay[/name]!!

I am also considering [name]Averil[/name] but husband isn’t sure yet… I am sure there will be a least a couple more polls in the future, lol. Thanks for your help everyone!

I agree - am loving [name]Bay[/name] after seeing it on “Switched At Birth”, and think it flows the best with [name]Eden[/name].

I voted [name]Willow[/name], i also like [name]Bay[/name], [name]Willa[/name] & [name]Wynn[/name] (In order of preference).

Personally i really dislike [name]Channing[/name] as a girls name & Sury a don’t get.

[name]Eden[/name] & [name]Willow[/name] is a gorgeous pair of sisters in my imagination :smiley:

I voted [name]Willow[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Bay[/name], and [name]Wynn[/name]. haha. I think it depends on what sort of name you’re looking for–[name]Willa[/name] is more girly and a bit more vintage, while [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Bay[/name] are more modern and a bit unisex, but still feel feminine, like [name]Eden[/name]. [name]Wynn[/name] I don’t particularly love on its own but I think [name]Winnie[/name] would be too cute with [name]Eden[/name]! Would you consider something like [name]Winter[/name] nn [name]Winnie[/name]? I think [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Winter[/name] would be adorable together. As they are, my favorite would probably go to [name]Bay[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I agree that [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Bay[/name] are perfect together!