Help me pick a name for Baby Johnson?

My husband and I don’t want to announce the baby’s name to friends and family until he arrives, but we need help selecting a name!

Below are some names we’re considering. They are all family names in one way or another.

Could you tell me which one is your favorite? Or suggest a different name combination? Thank you!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] ([name]Joey[/name]) [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

I think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] would make an awesome name!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] is beautiful!!!

I like several of those names, but my favorite is [name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] or [name]Jack[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Jack[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] (like that singer) sounds really cool:)

I say [name]Wyatt[/name]!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] or [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] - but I love [name]Henry[/name]!

Cute name choices! I agree with jim, [name]Henry[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] WOULD be an awesome name! Maybe [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Johnson[/name], [name]Jack[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Johnson[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]…?
Of the combinations you gave, I like [name]Henry[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] the most. Great choices!

Yes!!

I don’t think you can go wrong with [name]Henry[/name], [name]Joseph[/name] or [name]Jack[/name] but I love [name]Jack[/name] so I would pick it!

I just wanted to point out that [name]Jack[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] is a LOT of J’s…

I like all of your choices except I’m not personally crazy about [name]Wyatt[/name]. Also, [name]Jack[/name] is just so super-popular right now, I would lean towards the other ones.

Great names! I’m assuming that since you’d go with the proper “[name]Joseph[/name]” you’d also go with “[name]John[/name]” instead of [name]Jack[/name] and “[name]Charles[/name]” instead of [name]Charlie[/name]? If so, then I’m a big fan of [name]Charles[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. If no, then [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]. [name]Henry[/name] is a lovely name but SO SO SO SO SOOOOO popular.

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] ([name]Joey[/name]) [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Michael[/name]