Help me pick my baby's name!

I love the flow of [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] Catherine!!! I personally like the spelling [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] more though. (just because I am a huge Vampire Diaries Fan)

1 Like

Our surname is [name_m]Wells[/name_m]. So, [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] would probably work fine with our last name. Thanks for the comment !

I’d say [name_f]Aria[/name_f] goes the best with your surname!

Otherwise it’s not rhymey…

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] flows really nicely.

2 Likes

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is my favorite. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] ‘Bella’ is really pretty!

1 Like

[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is absolutely lovely!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] best. I think that [name_f]Bella[/name_f] is so pretty & a little bit glamorous & simple & just fun. But I do really like [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] as well, & [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] for sure sounds the most sophisticated. Plus, if she’s a little spunky baby, you can call her [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], Ibbi or [name_f]Belle[/name_f] while she’s growing into being sophisticated. :grin: [name_f]Aria[/name_f] doesn’t do much for me, personally. It just feels very modern & trendy & over done. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] & [name_f]Bella[/name_f] are both really popular too, but they feel more timeless & classic, you know?

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d say [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] definitely sounds the more sophisticated, foll0wed by [name_f]Aria[/name_f]! :grin:

[name_u]Bela[/name_u] doesn’t give e those vibes at all. :wink:

1 Like

Helps a lot ! Thanks !

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all three of them, but my favourite is [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], it sounds like a Queen’s name.

1 Like

I would have to go for [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] but [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is beautiful as well!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] more sophisticated.

But I think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is my favourite! X

1 Like

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is definitely my favorite!

1 Like

On their own I would say that [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] appeals to me more and sounds more sophisticated, but I would not want the repeated sounds in [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Wells[/name_m], so in the end I vote for [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] sounds pretty great to me!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] the best!

I know an [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] best.

1 Like

Although I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] could lead to the nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and therefore tick 2/3 off of your list so may be the best bet, I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how [name_f]Bella[/name_f] isn’t used that much on its own anymore so I feel like that could be a cool, unexpected choice

1 Like

Bella’s my favorite, but I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] sounds by far the most sophisticated out of the 3, but [name_f]Bella[/name_f] could always just be a nickname for [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f].

Firstly congratulations :partying_face::tada:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] spelling wise) she is also definitely the most sophisticated from your choices. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is a lovely elegant name that feels delicate with a international flair. [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is a gorgeous classic she works wonderfully with [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] the whole flow of the name is great. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous!

Good luck : )

1 Like