Help me to love Beau

Well, I knew it was too good to be true when I thought we had finally found the name. After a large family get together, my SO announced to the family that he would love to give our child my father’s name, [name_m]Beau[/name_m]. He had brought up the name in the past, but I didn’t think he was actually serious. [name_f]My[/name_f] SO for some reason loves the name.

I wish I loved it too. See, me and my dad are very close. He was a stay at home dad when I was in elementary school, he has always been an inspiration to me (I even went down the same career path as my father), we have so many similar personality traits, and I can honestly say that he is my best friend. I’ve always been a daddy’s girl and to this day there isn’t a person I love more than my dad (I’m sorry mom! Sorry [name_m]Zach[/name_m]!). He also ended up with three girls, so he never got to carry on his name.

But I also know that my dad hated his name until he was 15, that lots of people don’t know how to pronounce it, and to this day he still gets mail addressed to [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Bow[/name_m], or [name_m]Bean[/name_m]. I know the name is getting more popular so maybe it won’t be so bad?

Also, I almost feel like I am giving up a chance for a “cool” name, which is kind of lame in itself, but with so many names out there, it saddens me a little bit to reuse one. I know the middle name spot is still open, but how often do people hear middle names anyway?

Anyway, if you read that whole rant, thank you, and please explain to me why Berries like [name_m]Beau[/name_m] so much! I want to love it too!

[name_m]Beau[/name_m] is so much better than the typical [name_u]Bo[/name_u] or [name_m]Bow[/name_m] honestly! It means handsome in french. It’s a very strong name I find! Plus your son will be the only [name_m]Beau[/name_m] in his school! He won’t be a [name_m]Tom[/name_m] or a [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] or a [name_u]James[/name_u]. His name will be unique and people will remember him. Middle name suggestions?
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Zak[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]/ [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]

Yeah, I would never use [name_u]Bo[/name_u] or [name_m]Bow[/name_m], they hardly seem like names to me.

As far as middle names, I’d have to use something more interesting, haha, in order to he satisfied with this name. It is hard for me to see it as a unique name since I have heard it my whole life. Plus it has to be somewhat long because [name_m]Beau[/name_m] paired with a name that sounds like [name_m]Nap[/name_m] needs some bufferage for the flow to work properly.