Help me with my names

Ok please give me some feedback on these names I like! Sibling names are Emerson and Aria. I am leaning toward a middle name of Noelle because she will be a winter baby, and it sounds like her dads name. Middle name is not set though. Last name begins with L and is 2 syllables.
EDIT We like Davina as well, adding it to my list!****
-Eva (I almost picked this name for my other child)
-Beatrix (I never considered this name before but i suddenly cant stop thinking about it)
-Zara
-Anastasia
-Daphne (hubby hates this one)
-Raina
-Freya (made the list because we went to iceland this year)
-Scarlett

1 Like

I think Freya would be fantastic with her siblings’ names, and Freya Noelle is so wonderfully wintery! I also love Beatrix - it’s definitely more vintage than Emerson & Aria but I think with the cool nicknames Bea & Trix/Trixie it definitely works. Raina is my third contender, I just think it matches the vibe of Emerson and Aria super well, but it doesn’t sound great with Noelle. Good luck!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] picks would be [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. They both have a warmth about them that feel perfect for a winter babe.

1 Like

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] are my favorites. They are gorgeous!

1 Like

Sorry in advance if I sound mean/critical, I know it’s not my child but you did say you wanted feedback.
I would say no to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] because you’d have two kids whose names start with E and one with A, no to [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] because you’d have two kids whose names start with A and one with E, and no to [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] because I also hate it (no offense, just not for me). Unfortunately no [name_f]Zara[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] for me either because [name_u]Aria[/name_u] and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] are four letters and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is seven, and I am not a fan of having an odd one out unless you have a fourth to even it out. [name_f]Raina[/name_f] sits in the middle of yes and no, I’m not sure how I feel about it.
[name_f]My[/name_f] top three picks would be [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is your best choice, and I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] sounds great! Not much to say about [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], I just think [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Aria[/name_u], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] are nice together.

With Sisters [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_u]Aria[/name_u], I love [name_f]Raina[/name_f] (I don’t think this flows quite as well with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] as a middle name though), [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names!

1 Like

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is my favourite! It’s such a lovely combo.
[name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would either be [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], I think they both flow well with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], especially [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is wonderful - sparky, elegant and pretty.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is strong but sweet

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] is sharp, elegant, stylish and cool.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is gentle but strong

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my fave, followed by [name_f]Freya[/name_f]

1 Like

Not sure about Daphne or Raina with Noelle as the n sounds get a bit tangled. Scarlett and Zara are pretty but share that vowel sound with Aria, and I think Anastasia is quite a different vibe from Aria and Emerson.

So that leaves Eva Noelle, Beatrix Noelle (love!!), or Freya Noelle. I think they’re all beautiful for a winter baby!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!
What do you guys think about [name_f]Davina[/name_f]?

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f], but I feel [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] goes best in the sibset :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites from the list are Eva,Freya and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] x

1 Like

I would avoid [name_f]Zara[/name_f] as it sounds too similar to [name_u]Aria[/name_u] for me

I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], I think they’re just the right mix of on trend but not heard everywhere

[name_f]Raina[/name_f] with [name_u]Aria[/name_u] gives me a bit of Game of Thrones vibes with [name_f]Rhaenyra[/name_f] being the new main character in House of Dragons (not an exact match up obviously but it came to mind). It’s a very pretty name though and fits well with the other two

[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] are all lovely names and would be great choices but just don’t hit my top from your list

1 Like

I really prefer [name_f]Davia[/name_f] to [name_f]Davina[/name_f]