See the results of this poll: Middle name for our Josie

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Josie Jane : 8 (15%)
  • Josie Louise : 2 (4%)
  • Josie Mae : 10 (19%)
  • Josie Caroline : 22 (42%)
  • Josie Elizabeth : 8 (15%)
  • Josie Dee: 2 (4%)

I think [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] works wonderfully! I also like [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] has the best length, flow and sound to me. [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is very beautiful.

I think [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is the best of the options you’ve given. [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] still works, though, and if you love it, go for it.

[name_u]Ever[/name_u] considered [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]?

My personal favorite is [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], followed quickly by [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. My third choice would be [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is what my best friend calls me, even though that’s not my actual name. I think it flows well together! Personally the name [name_u]Josie[/name_u] has a negative connection to it but I think it’s a great como!

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is my favorite from your list, but [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is sweet if it’s what you really love.

You could also use the ‘D’ initial ([name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]?) as a nod to [name_f]Dee[/name_f] and your husband could still call her [name_u]Josie[/name_u] D.

My favorites are [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

I voted for [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] from your choices. But what about using [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a fn if you really like it? [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] are nice combinations and you could use [name_f]Janie[/name_f] as a nn.

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is lovely.

I like the suggestion of [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

So many of your combos are great! I read through your post before voting, and I seem to be the lone [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] voter. I think it’s lovely to pass [name_f]Dee[/name_f] down as it has meaning, and I always choose sentiment over what sounds better - [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] is darling and is not a bad name by any stretch of the imagination! I also think since you would likely call her [name_u]Jo[/name_u], the nickname [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] is absolutely adorable :slight_smile:

Congrats and good luck deciding!!

I would just stick with [name_f]Jane[/name_f] since you love it. It’s a bit cutesy, but it’s always better to go with what you love.

I voted [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! My favorite is [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], but after reading I figured [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is beautiful and I think would also make both of you happy with her name!