Help name my reborn doll!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!

You’ve all been so helpful in the past naming dolls with me. I’m going to insert a photo of her and I’d love to see what names come to mind! I’ll also leave some names I’m considering to give you an idea of my taste.

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Theadora[/name_f] :tulip:

Woah, that’s a beautiful doll! Did you paint and root her yourself? I used to be very into reborns :sweat_smile:

I adore your list. Seriously!!! Especially [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]!

I would say your gorgeous doll looks like a [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], but she suits all the names you listed. Some more ideas…
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
Lylla
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Judy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Kitty[/name_u]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

Best of luck finding a name! :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_u]Corey[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Perrie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] immediately came to mind! I also really like [name_f]Millie[/name_f] for her.

1 Like

She looks like a [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] to me!! I love the [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] suggestion from @smileymiley :rainbow::sparkles::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is planned for a future sisters name!

Thank you so much, she’s almost finished being rooted. I’m not her artist! [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Branch[/name_u] Artistry (@reborndaddy) is custom making her for me. If you still like to follow reborns I’m @raisingrem on IG!

1 Like