Help! Names that don't go together

Okay… So I am beginning to realize that there is a major problem with my lists. My girls list and boys list have a specific style, but the girls names don’t really work with the boys names, and vice versa. The names for my first two daughters are pretty much set in stone at this point: [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Cate[/name] “[name]Elise[/name]” and [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] “[name]Cassie[/name]” or “[name]Cassia[/name]”. [name]Do[/name] any of my boys names work with these two? Suggestions?

Girls:
[name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Kate[/name] “[name]Elise[/name]”
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] “[name]Cassie[/name]”
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Catalina[/name]

Boys:
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Carson[/name]
[name]Camden[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Cade[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] “[name]Will[/name]” or “[name]Liam[/name]”
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Aidan[/name]

[name]William[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] with the nn [name]Will[/name] works very well with ur girls names

[name]Elisabeth[/name], [name]Cassandra[/name] and [name]William[/name] or [name]Elise[/name], [name]Cassie[/name], and [name]Will[/name]

[name]Adam[/name] [name]Carson[/name] works to but I think [name]William[/name] is better

Agree with pp. [name]William[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] (prefer spelling [name]Antony[/name]) works well with both names.

My list is basically the same- I don’t find my girl & boy lists very cohesive. It used to bother me, but now I think, “Why would I give up a favourite because it doesn’t work with my favourites of the opposite sex?” or “Why would I put names on my list I don’t even love, just because they go better with the names of the opposite sex?” Honestly, I don’t think a cohesive style is worth giving up names you love.
I think your boy names work fine. Yes, some of them are trendy, but if you love them, why take them off your list? It’s not like you’re going to have septuplet boys tomorrow and need to use them all :wink: and even if you did, I don’t think it matters.

With [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/ Care and [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], the stand-outs from your boy list, in my opinion, are: [name]Bennett[/name] & [name]Everett[/name] (my favourites), [name]Adam[/name] & [name]William[/name] (the ones I think give off the same ‘feel’ as [name]Elizabeth[/name] & [name]Cassandra[/name]).

[name]William[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] work great with [name]Elisabeth[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name]

I think they’d all go together fine. Your boy’s names are slightly different in style, and more trendier, but they’re still all classic, “legit” boy’s names, it’s not as if they’re unusual place names or recent inventions. [name]Cade[/name] is the only one that really stands out to me.

[name]Adam[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], and [name]William[/name] go the best, but the others aren’t too drastically different in style that it would be noticeable.

[name]William[/name] and [name]Adam[/name] work with [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name].