Help naming Eden'sister!

I am about to enter my 3rd trimester and I am starting to feel anxious about names. My husband and I have a daughter named [name]Eden[/name] [name]Kay[/name] ([name]Kay[/name] was my grandmother’s middle name) and we are expecting our second little girl but names have been a struggle this time.

Right now we are leaning towards [name]Darby[/name]. No clue on middle names. I would love to hear suggestions on that.

These are the names that one of has liked but the other hasn’t or we just couldn’t agree on. If you have any other names to suggest that would be great too. We aren’t certain on [name]Darby[/name] yet but it is starting to grow on me.

[name]Olive[/name] (I begged for this one but my husband wouldn’t budge)
[name]Delaney[/name] (Husband’s first choice but I just don’t love it)
[name]Audrey[/name] (Like this but it seems to be getting popular)
[name]Elaina[/name] (This was our compromise name but it still just doesn’t feel right to me)

Can’t wait to hear your suggestions, thanks!
[name]Katie[/name]

I love [name]Olive[/name] with [name]Eden[/name]. [name]Olive[/name] [name]Darby[/name] would be cute.

Thanks, I’m still pushing for [name]Olive[/name]. No luck so far!

The very first names that popped into my head when I read [name]Eden[/name] were:
[name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Ellis[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. If you just can’t fall in love with [name]Darby[/name], may I suggest a similar name? I like the flow of [name]Darcy[/name] more than [name]Darby[/name].

I prefer [name]Olive[/name], [name]Delaney[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name]. I think [name]Olive[/name] probably goes the best with [name]Eden[/name], but I think [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Eden[/name] are really nice together even if [name]Audrey[/name] is a lot more popular. Also I just don’t like [name]Darby[/name] very much.

One thing you could do is sell your hubby on a fitting nn to go with [name]Olive[/name]. Try referring to the baby as [name]Olly[/name], [name]Liv[/name], or [name]Livie[/name] in conversations. This will show him A) [name]How[/name] much the name means to you and B) Disassociate the name with the food.

This is how I got my hubby sold on the name [name]Natalija[/name]. All he could think of was the nn [name]Nat[/name] and he hated it. Then out of nowhere I threw out the nn [name]Tally[/name] and his eyes lit up. After that, he was willing to look past the whole first name just to get his sweet [name]Tally[/name] girl. Now we can’t even imagine giving her the name he was pushing for: [name]Madison[/name].

So it seems [name]Olive[/name] is still a no go. While I am disappointed we have made some progress. I rediscovered the name [name]Ramona[/name] while browsing the boards on here and DH likes it too. He said he needs to think about it for a little bit but he usually just tells me no right away on a name so I think it is a good sign.

Any middle name suggestions for [name]Ramona[/name]? Thanks!

[name]Ramona[/name] is a nice name. I like [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Fae[/name], [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Faith[/name], [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Willow[/name], [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Eve[/name], and [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Marie[/name].