Help! Need 1st Name Inspiration for Baby Y

My husband & I are at a stand still with our baby boy #2’s first name. We are ecstatic for another bouncing baby boy,but were certain a little girl (name agreed on was [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]). Finding a boy name we agree on is impossible. Big Brother is [name_u]Devin[/name_u], baby’s MN to be [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m].

1st names Husband likes:
[name_u]Syd[/name_u]
[name_m]Edsel[/name_m] (I hate NNs [name_m]Ed[/name_m] & [name_m]Eddie[/name_m])
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]

1st names I love:
[name_m]Conan[/name_m] (he HATES)
[name_m]Scott[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] (he doesn’t mind)
[name_u]August[/name_u] (he hates NN [name_m]Augie[/name_m])

Any input or additional assistance is greatly appreciated - only 3 months to go!

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] the best. If you call him [name_u]Gus[/name_u] as a nickname, I think [name_m]Augie[/name_m] is avoidable. My family avoids nicknames all the time we don’t like. I would not use a name either of you hates. [name_m]Scott[/name_m] would also be fine. [name_m]Christian[/name_m] seems a little dated and a little 50 shades. (sorry) :frowning:
other suggestions:
[name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_m]Russell[/name_m]
[name_m]Bertram[/name_m]
[name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Palmer[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m]
[name_m]Trevor[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Willem[/name_m]

Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

Oh I love [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m]! ( I would prefer [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] or even [name_m]Nikolas[/name_m]) But Its awesome!!! What about the nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u] or [name_m]Gust[/name_m]?
Or what about [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] as a first name it’s such a good name!I

[name_m]How[/name_m] about

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]

Anything?

List of the four I’d consider and the names they suggest:

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] - Is [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]/[name_m]Kristoffer[/name_m] a possibility? [name_m]Crispin[/name_m]? [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]?
[name_m]Conan[/name_m] - if he hates [name_m]Conan[/name_m], would it be worth trying [name_m]Callum[/name_m], [name_u]Corbin[/name_u], [name_m]Cillian[/name_m], [name_m]Lonan[/name_m], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Aidan[/name_u], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], or [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]?
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - Cute.
[name_u]August[/name_u] - [name_f]Love[/name_f]! Personally I’d use A.J. rather than Auggie or [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. But I’d prefer [name_u]Gus[/name_u] to [name_m]Augie[/name_m].

I recommend crossing off names either of you hate. They should’ be on the lists anymore. However, you can look at them to see what the other likes about the name you hate.

If your husband likes the name [name_m]Edsel[/name_m] because of the old car, are there other car names that might work? [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_m]Diesel[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]?

Since you like [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and he doesn’t mind it, what about other surname names? [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]?

You both have one syllable S names on your lists. What about [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_m]Saul[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] or [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]?

I also like [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] with [name_u]Devin[/name_u]. [name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]. [name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u].

I think [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m] is very handsome and feel [name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] are a nice sibling set.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m]
[name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Nickolas[/name_m]

I feel [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], and [name_m]Clay[/name_m] all go well with [name_u]Devin[/name_u].

[name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_u]Brady[/name_u]

[name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m]

[name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u]

[name_u]Devin[/name_u] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u]