Help ! nicknames for Arizona

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] dear Berries :slight_smile:

Would really your opinions and creative insight - would be some really great nicknames for [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] that still maintain the uniqueness and special energy of the name, but could be a bit shorter (ideally two syllables).

Im open to more easily found nicknames like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] or [name_m]Ari[/name_m] but also more creative ones, [name_f]Zaza[/name_f], [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f], [name_m]Aire[/name_m] etc

What would be a nickname that gives a feeling of sophistication, fun, spunk, yet beautiful and strong?

Thank you !!!

You have some great ideas already!

Some more could be…
[name_f]Zona[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
Rizzo
[name_f]Ona[/name_f]
[name_f]Rissa[/name_f]
[name_m]Zo[/name_m]
[name_m]Aza[/name_m]
[name_f]Ro[/name_f]
[name_f]Ria[/name_f]
[name_f]Rio[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Ara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zee[/name_f]

1 Like

thank you love these suggestions ! which one would be your favorite ? somehow [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is so cute even though its really common. [name_m]Or[/name_m] [name_f]Zee[/name_f] is also adorable. Would you go for [name_f]Zaza[/name_f] or [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] ?

1 Like

I love the nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f], so I think that gets my vote! [name_f]Zee[/name_f] and [name_m]Zo[/name_m] would be my runners-up, and I like [name_m]Ari[/name_m] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] from your ideas. I also think Rizzo is cool and retro, like in the movie Grease.

I personally prefer [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f]! So sweet and fun.

[name_m]Ari[/name_m], [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] are nice!

[name_m]New[/name_m] ideas:
Rizz
[name_f]Rina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ara[/name_f]
Arona
[name_f]Nona[/name_f]
Rizza
[name_m]Aries[/name_m]
Ariz
Zozo
[name_f]Izzy[/name_f]

Perhaps [name_f]Spring[/name_f], based on its meaning?

Arzi :cactus::desert: :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Ari[/name_m]
ZoZo
[name_f]Zona[/name_f]
[name_f]Izzy[/name_f]
Rizza

1 Like

ohhh havent heard of that one yet - cute !

1 Like

actually i really love the idea of [name_f]Spring[/name_f], i thought of that as well but thought maybe it would be confusing since most people dont associate [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] with the meaning, but the place. I do love it though. Also Zozo and Izzi - love love.

1 Like

I wish i could like [name_f]Zona[/name_f] but the meaning bothers me :confused: i do love Zozo and Izzi. I think zozo is actually cute, coco with Z :slight_smile:

Nicknames for Arizona…

Rizzy
[name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]
[name_f]Ro[/name_f]
[name_f]Roza[/name_f]
[name_f]Naz[/name_f]
[name_m]Arin[/name_m]
[name_f]Ara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zari[/name_f]

[name_f]Zora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ana[/name_f]
[name_f]Izzy[/name_f]
[name_m]Ronny[/name_m]
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Nona[/name_f]

Haven’t seen [name_f]Zoa[/name_f] suggested yet!

[name_f]Zona[/name_f]
A-Z
[name_m]Zo[/name_m]
Aze

[name_f]Zaza[/name_f] gets my vote! LOVE.

Granted, I have a cat name bucket list recently finally completed after 40 years of owning cats. [name_f]Zsa[/name_f] [name_f]Zsa[/name_f] the calico lives here!

Also wanted to add that, like most here, I’ve been a name collector since I could write. I’ve only met one girl named [name_f]Arizona[/name_f]. She was [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], five years old in 2001, called by the full double name.

1 Like

ari
riri
rizzie
zonie
zona
ona
onie
oona
anna / annie
reese
izzie
iza
ariza
ono
aro
rina
azzie
arzo

do you think [name_f]Ann[/name_f] or [name_f]Anne[/name_f] could also be a nickname? Im thinking if [name_f]Annie[/name_f] can, why not [name_f]Anne[/name_f] right ?