Help pick from my top 5 boy names

What is your favourite from our shortlist of boy names? Baby boy due in 3 weeks and can’t decide :upside_down_face:

• Otis
  • Reuben
  • Mads
  • Ivan
  • Jasper
0 voters

Thoughts and feedback welcome

I love both [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m]! I think both of those are your best options :blue_heart:

1 Like

i love jasper personally, but it’s a standout popular option from your list. i think the other names are solid options, but regarding mads and ivan it depends on where you live

1 Like

No wonder you can’t choose!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] → sleek, stylish, warm and lovely

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] → cheerful with soft-but-solid vibe

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m] → sharp, international and versatile. Which pronunciation do you use?

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] → cuddly, old-man-but-stylish vibes, pleasing to say, distinctive but familiar

[name_m]Mads[/name_m] → do you say this like ‘mads’, like the sound at the beginning of [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Madison[/name_f]? It does have a cool vibe.

I voted [name_m]Otis[/name_m], but I can see why it’s impossible to narrow down

2 Likes

My favourites are Reuben, Jasper, and Mads (if pronounced the Danish way)!

I adore [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is also beautiful but I’m a bigger fan of [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and [name_m]Gaspard[/name_m]. But [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is one of my favorites, I would love to meet a little [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] :heart:

1 Like

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] + [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] :crescent_moon:

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_m]Otis[/name_m] the most, with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] as a close second. With [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], I love the possibility of [name_m]Jazz[/name_m] as a nickname

1 Like

Yes the [name_m]Danish[/name_m] way although Im ok with it being pronounced as its spelt. I love [name_m]Mads[/name_m] and it goes well with our surname but worry its slightly too unusual for some. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you love it too

1 Like

For [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] I’d use the “Ai-vn” or [EYE] + [VUHN] pronunciation. We live in a fairly mixed ethnic and multicultural area :slightly_smiling_face: I actually overheard the name at the park and added it to our list

1 Like

Cool! I like that pronunciation too :slight_smile: