Help required!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], we are expecting a baby girl in about ten weeks and we’re at a stalemate with her name. My husband is sold on [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], and I like it but am just not 100% on board for some reason.
She will be joining big brothers [name_m]Boston[/name_m] and Millen and our surname is two syllables starting with D.
I was completely set on the boys names as soon as I heard them, so I was hoping for a similar feeling with our girl. After all, I’m going to be saying the name a hundred times a day! I need to adore it. :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

(P.s. I quite like the [name_u]Kai[/name_u] sound but am struggling to think of other names that contain it).

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you feel about the [name_f]Caia[/name_f] spelling? Have you considered [name_f]Maia[/name_f]?

There is [name_f]Kaisa[/name_f] and Kaileena; I think the latter is from a video game. Other than that I don’t have any background on these names, sorry.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Maia[/name_f], it’s a great alternative suggestion.

Other names with ‘kai’ sound or similar sounding/looking.:
[name_f]Kyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Kyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Meike[/name_f]/Maaike (prn “my-ka”, I can’t think of the best English spelling, maybe [name_u]Micah[/name_u]? Though [name_u]Micah[/name_u] seems like the masculine variant, whereas the first two are definitely feminine.)
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Laila[/name_f]

Kailin nn [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kassiani[/name_f] nn [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] nn [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]

Hmm. Have you thought about just using [name_u]Kai[/name_u]? It sounds good with [name_m]Boston[/name_m] and Millen.

More ideas:

[name_f]Amaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aya[/name_f]
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]
[name_u]Cyan[/name_u]
[name_f]Laia[/name_f]
[name_f]Naia[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]/[name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]
[name_f]Thais[/name_f]/Thaisa

Are there any names you like, but can’t use? [name_m]Just[/name_m] so we can get an idea of your style?

I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]. What about [name_f]Myla[/name_f]?

I second [name_f]Kyla[/name_f], I think that would be a good compromise!

[name_m]Boston[/name_m], Millen, and [name_f]Kailyn[/name_f].

I am not a fan of [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], I would go with another name that ends with an N.