HELP! Short & Sweet Girl Names

I”ve been a Nameberry lurker for a while and I”m delighted to be able to finally call on your combined expertise. We have two gorgeous boys [name]Finn[/name] & [name]Myles[/name] and their much hoped for sister is arriving in [name]January[/name].
We”re quite proud of the fact that we chose these names ahead of the curve (6 and 4 years ago respectively) but struggling with girls names. So far we agree on [name]Eve[/name], [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Darcy[/name]. We also like [name]Seraphina[/name] but think it”s perhaps a bit frilly next to the boys short and spunky names.
Middle name is likely to be [name]Lila[/name] (the boys also have classic grandparent names) and our surname is long with ”ll” (which rules out a few names like [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Elle[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Mirabel[/name]). Others we liked but discarded for various reasons are [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Amalie[/name], [name]Mae[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Sasha[/name].
Our criteria for the boys were 1-2 syllables, short and sweet, familiar yet modern, not top 20 and with a decent meaning. What do you guys think of our short-list? [name]Do[/name] any of these hit the mark? I feel like we might be missing something?

Thanks in advance
M

I think your choices are lovely. I really like [name]Darcy[/name] with [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Myles[/name].
other ideas-
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]

I think with [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Myles[/name] (cute names, by the way!) something sweet, short and girly is definitely needed.

I think [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Celeste[/name] are lovely with [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Myles[/name]. I’m not sure how they flow with your last name (sorry I couldn’t tell what your last name was like from your first post!) but they fit well together.

Here are my suggestions (sorry for repeats!) :
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]

I think you are definitely along the right lines… [name]Eve[/name] is a gorgeous girly short name and goes very well with your boys names.
I also love [name]Darcy[/name] however I would personally spell it [name]Darcie[/name] as this gives it a bit more of a feminine edge, which is probably quite important seeing as you already have 2 boys!
Here are a few other ideas to consider…

[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Beth[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Skye[/name]