I’m counting down the weeks (at 33 weeks now!) till baby boy is due and we have yet to decide upon a name. I could use any help/ suggestions you can give!
- Name that fits well with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f], our 3 year old (nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f])
- Jonathan as the middle name (husbands first name, tradition), surname is two syllable, ending in “so”
- I love a good nickname, so some nn potential would be great
- My name style preference is mostly vintage yet familiar, not so common names. I like nature themes or meanings.
-Husband loves the idea of a Finnish name due to his heritage, but it is not a must. Plus he is VERY picky…
Some names I love but vetoed from DH:
Our top two names are [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (which I love, but DH only likes) and [name_m]Eero[/name_m] (which we both really like, but I can’t pull the trigger on due to the potential pronunciation confusion here in the US).
- Theodore (love [name_u]Theo[/name_u] but this name has become a little too common in my area)
Thank you for reading and for your help!!