Help solve the case!

We have had a shortlist of boy names that keeps getting longer and longer as my partner and I can’t agree. A close family member “Boone” passed away so most options include it as a middle name (but “b” is also a family middle name) what do you guys think?!

    • Arthur Adler peterson
    • Becker Boone Peterson
    • Calder Boone Peterson
    • Ezra B Peterson
    • Remy Peterson
    • Rhodes B Peterson
    • Oslo Boone Peterson
    • Anders Bex Peterson
    • Adler Boone Peterson
    • Carter Boone Peterson
    0 voters

I like [name_m]Remy[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] and [name_m]Calder[/name_m]. I wouldn’t just do B as initial. My favorites are [name_m]Remy[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].

2 Likes

[name_m]You[/name_m] have awesome names picked out! Seriously!

My favorite first names here are [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], and [name_m]Anders[/name_m]. But [name_m]Becker[/name_m], [name_m]Calder[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], and [name_m]Adler[/name_m] are also nice.

I love that you have “B” as a middle name. My family does something similar with single letter middle names, and we have kept that tradition going! (warning though: most people on this website aren’t fans of the single letter middle name!)

I voted [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] B [name_m]Peterson[/name_m], but I would probably choose [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] B as #1, [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] B as #2, and [name_m]Anders[/name_m] B as #3.

1 Like
  1. [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Adler[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Remy[/name_m]
1 Like

Are [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m], and [name_m]Remy[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] options? [name_m]Alder[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m], and [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] as potential combos a well, I just prefer the flow. I think you should use [name_m]Boone[/name_m] as an honor in the middle and then combine it with one of your favorite first names.

1 Like

I focused on flow to last name, taking out the middle name, and with [name_m]Peterson[/name_m], the first names that sound the best, are the easiest to say and I also really like: [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], [name_m]Anders[/name_m].

[name_m]The[/name_m] next group would be the Er/Ur: [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_m]Calder[/name_m]. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is very distinguished.

I find [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Peterson[/name_m] a big of a mouthful and almost makes me say “repeating myself”.

I’m not as keen on [name_m]Carter[/name_m] or [name_m]Becker[/name_m] with your last name - lots of similar sounds. Then I just don’t think [name_m]Remy[/name_m] is the name, not sure why, maybe too speedy or something.

So I would get first name sorted - think about nicknames too - and then decide on middle - and for me that’s [name_m]Boone[/name_m] for all except for [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] where B or another B name like [name_m]Becker[/name_m] would be better.

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t use just ‘B’ as a middle name I actually think [name_m]Boone[/name_m] is a really cool name feels very rockstar.

I really love from your list [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], [name_m]Remy[/name_m] & [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] of all which I think sound lovely with [name_m]Boone[/name_m]. If they were options I would be selecting these.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this works!

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Anders[/name_m], [name_m]Remy[/name_m], [name_m]Oslo[/name_m], and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry! Your list is so very lovely–it’s making my heart happy because there’s so many of my own favorites on here too! I’m most torn between [name_m]Calder[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] and [name_m]Adler[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] - I would be so elated to meet a [name_m]Calder[/name_m] or an [name_m]Adler[/name_m]! I think I like [name_m]Adler[/name_m] better with [name_m]Boone[/name_m], but in general I like [name_m]Calder[/name_m] a little more, so because of that, [name_m]Calder[/name_m] is getting my vote. [name_m]Calder[/name_m] is such a fun name! I do think [name_m]Calder[/name_m] [name_m]Beck[/name_m] would also be really fun if you’re open to “B” middle name ideas.

Good luck!

1 Like