Help! Still trying to name our second daughter

See the results of this poll: Help! Still trying to name our second daughter.

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Vaughn Aurelia: 0 (0%)
  • Vaughn Silvia: 0 (0%)
  • Vaughn Theodora: 1 (4%)
  • Vaughn Helene: 3 (11%)
  • Elodie Marin: 18 (64%)
  • Marin Kay: 4 (14%)
  • Rosemary Anais: 2 (7%)

Oh and no negative comments on the choices - we really love all of them, we are just having a hard time choosing.

ALSO, feel free to suggest different combinations of the names listed!

[name]Hi[/name]!

What is your first daughter’s name? It will help me pick a choice…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Without knowing your daughters name I can’t really decide. But I love [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Marin[/name] best and I also think [name]Helene[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] is beautiful.

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Marin[/name]. I think it’s beautiful! :slight_smile: If your older daughter has a unisex name, [name]Vaughn[/name] seems like the best fit to me, though.

Because you love [name]Vaughn[/name], what about using it as a middle with one of the more feminine names?

I think that [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name], [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name], [name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name], and [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name] sound great!

[name]Do[/name] some of the names on your list sound better with your last name than others? That could also be a way to narrow down your list.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

So it appears that your first daughter is called [name]Layla[/name], a simple, playful, elegant, and feminine name. I’d like to match that with your new baby’s name…

[name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Silvia[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Theodora[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Helene[/name]

[name]Vaughn[/name] seems too unisex - or even masculine - to match with the sweet and perky [name]Layla[/name]. [name]Sylvia[/name], however, is a nice match to [name]Layla[/name] in my opinion, especially with the [name]Sylvie[/name] nickname!

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Marin[/name]

[name]Marin[/name] [name]Kay[/name]

[name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Anais[/name] - [name]Rosemary[/name] seems too classic with [name]Layla[/name], but [name]Anais[/name] [name]Helene[/name] might work…

I VOTE [name]SYLVIA[/name] [name]HELENE[/name] (or [name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name], but this is V-heavy) OR [name]SYLVIA[/name] [name]MARIN[/name], WITH [name]SYLVIE[/name] AS A NICKNAME!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

oooooh [name]Vaughn[/name]… i think i’m in love. i never thought of it as a girls’ name before and thought i had thought of everything!

i voted for [name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Helene[/name]. i think it flows the best. and i like [name]Vaughn[/name] with [name]Layla[/name] even though it’s not as girly…

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Marin[/name] is gorgoeous!!
Well done!

Best-
[name]Tara[/name]

Awsome names… I had an idea while I was looking through the names

[name]Silvia[/name] [name]Kay[/name],* I [name]LOVE[/name] it good luck, and kay is really cute yet grown-upish