Help to choose a name!

We are running out of time to name our baby boy that could arrive any day now.

Which name would you choose? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to add in additional name suggestions after you vote:)

[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] (both names are family names)

They’re all nice, solid names, but I like [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] best.

I think I’d go with [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] but I’m hesitating with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. I really like [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], but don’t care for the nickname [name_u]Sully[/name_u].

[name_m]Ford[/name_m] reminds me of the car a bit too much, but I’ve met a [name_m]Ford[/name_m] and he wore it well.

All solid choices—maybe you’ll get a feeling for which is right when you meet him :slight_smile: wishing you the best as you prepare to welcome your baby!

I like them all, which sounds best with your surname? I’m probably leaning towards [name_m]Ford[/name_m] as it’s short, strong, and distinct and has the family sentiment. GL

I like [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] best. If you don’t like the nickname [name_u]Sully[/name_u] you could use [name_u]Van[/name_u].

OH, this is difficult because I like them all but not crazy about the nn [name_u]Sully[/name_u] so I would probably choose [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] or [name_m]Ford[/name_m]. If you haven’t chosen a middle name yet, [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] or [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] are great options. I would ask the same question as above - does one sound better with your last name?

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is my favorite, although I don’t think you can go wrong here with any of them.

Our last name is short, two syllables that starts with a P. It’s french and ends in a soft sound, so really any of the names go well with it. Our big girls have longer surname first names and go by nicknames but I’m okay with breaking the trend to a short, one syllable name for this babe. I don’t love [name_u]Sully[/name_u] as a nn either so I’m hesitant to use [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. I really wanted to use a family name and I love [name_m]Ford[/name_m], but I’m hesitant because of the car/truck association.

[name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is my favorite here my a landslide! I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], but it definitely works here.