Help! Top 4 Boys Names

We have narrowed it down to a top 4 for boy names. I am not 100% sold on them yet. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will have a big brother [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]. Any favourites from this list? [name_u]Or[/name_u] see any as an absolute no?

Names are:

[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]!

I adore [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]! It’s super sweet and it feels friendly and warm like [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] second favourite with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] would be [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

My favorites are [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

I think [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] or [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] go the best! All lovely choices but [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] feels a touch too classic beside cool [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], and I’m not wild about the matching endings of [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. None are a definite no though.

Welcome and good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I like [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]! Has that same old-fashioned but “cool” feel like [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u].

Also loving [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] beside [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]!

Wyatt and [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] sound really lovely together.

As much as I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u], it’s to similar in sound to [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]. For example, if you’re shouting out their names and they miss the first half due to noise, they aren’t going to be clear on who is being called.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] or [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]! I think [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] are perfect together!

Gideon! I love [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] but it’s been tainted by association (Harvey Weinstein).

3 Likes

Love the timelessness of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. Congratulations!

Wyatt & [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. I also really like [name_u]Everett[/name_u], but wish it didn’t share the same -tt ending as [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]

My favorite names on your list are [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. However, I think [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] have the best flow with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u].

Everett is my absolute favorite for this reason!

Everett will have you stuck with double-T endings, so no, unless you DO want to stick to that theme. :confused:

Gideon, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are wonderful for [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]’s brother!
I think you can create great combos with these names! I really like [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

1 Like

My top two are [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

I adore [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]! Cannot let one person ruin such a good name. [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] :two_hearts::scream: beyond cute.

Maybe you can use two!
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] best with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts exactly!

1 Like