Help!! Twin girls needing middle names!

I’m expecting twin girls in about 7 weeks and me and my husband have sorted their first names but have zero clue on middle names! We like really unconventional names.

Their first names will be [name]Fionnuala[/name] and Oska (pronounced Finoola and oscar) and are more likely to be shortened to [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Ozzy[/name].

Current middle names we’re banding around are:
Chaos
Chimaira
[name]Orchid[/name]
Attica
[name]Finch[/name]
[name]Cadence[/name]

Please please please help us out as it’s getting ridiculously close now!

Finnoula [name]Orchid[/name]
Oska [name]Cadence[/name]

Is [name]Osker[/name]/[name]Oscar[/name] unisex I always thought it was for boys?

I have no idea if Oska is unisex, we just fell in love with name and didn’t see why it couldn’t be for a girl, it’s fiesty and cute (we think)

I love those suggestions too, particularly Oska [name]Cadence[/name].
I look forward to hearing what suggestions others have too! If there’s something not on the list you think would fit please let us know!

Congratulations to you on your girls! I must say your choices are very unconventional, but I think they will be memorable and sweet. As far as middle names go, here are my thoughts:

Chaos - I think [name]Fionnuala[/name] or Oska Chaos sounds a bit like a band
Chimaira - I like this name with [name]Fionnuala[/name] better than Oska
[name]Orchid[/name] - I also like this name better with [name]Fionnuala[/name]
Attica - If you are going for a gender-neutral name, I think Oska Attica would be nice (reminds me of [name]Atticus[/name] in “To Kill a Mockingbird”
[name]Finch[/name] - Here I like the double F sound of “[name]Fionnuala[/name] [name]Finch[/name]”, however because Oska is so unconventional, it could read like a scientific name for a bird
[name]Cadence[/name] - I am not as partial to [name]Cadence[/name], as its a name I’ve heard a lot (and spelled many different ways)

Other names that I think could be pretty for your girls, albeit more conventional than your choices, might be:

[name]Fionnuala[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
Oska [name]Madrigal[/name]

Good luck with your new little girls!

Congratulations to you on your girls! I must say your choices are very unconventional, but I think they will be memorable and sweet. As far as middle names go, here are my thoughts:

Chaos - I think [name]Fionnuala[/name] or Oska Chaos sounds a bit like a band
Chimaira - I like this name with [name]Fionnuala[/name] better than Oska
[name]Orchid[/name] - I also like this name better with [name]Fionnuala[/name]
Attica - If you are going for a gender-neutral name, I think Oska Attica would be nice (reminds me of [name]Atticus[/name] in “To Kill a Mockingbird”
[name]Finch[/name] - Here I like the double F sound of “[name]Fionnuala[/name] [name]Finch[/name]”, however because Oska is so unconventional, it could read like a scientific name for a bird
[name]Cadence[/name] - I am not as partial to [name]Cadence[/name], as its a name I’ve heard a lot (and spelled many different ways)

Other names that I think could be pretty for your girls, albeit more conventional than your choices, might be:

[name]Fionnuala[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
Oska [name]Madrigal[/name]

Good luck with your new little girls!

http://www.ilovebabynames.com/uniquebabynames.html is a site I love to browse BUT beware, your list could become very large very quickly. I picked a couple that were appealing to me…

Oska Navandie / Navaleigh
Oska Phaelania
Oska Emelorah
Oska Brylara
Oska Caitsen

[name]Fionnuala[/name] Brinnzie
[name]Fionnuala[/name] Chenoa (shen-OH-ah)
[name]Fionnuala[/name] Sefilah (Pure [name]Earth[/name])
[name]Fionnuala[/name] Shaesani (Splendid Gift)

There were a ton more!