Help us choose from our top four!

We are expecting our second daughter in three weeks and have our favorite names whittled down to four. Any middle name advice would be great, too. (Our three-year-old daughter’s name is [name]Sophia[/name], if that helps. Last name–two syllables, starts with V.

[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Mariella[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]

Wow all of your choices are beautiful I think that [name]Mariella[/name] goes best with [name]Sophia[/name]! My vote is for [name]Mariella[/name]!

I absolutly love all of your top four. My favorite is [name]Juliana[/name]. It doesnt really work with [name]Sophia[/name] but that could also be the beauty of it. I was thinking of what middle names would go with it i think maybe a spunky flower or jewel name such as…
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Opal[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Wren[/name] (its neither a flower or jewel but it has the same ring)
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
juliana lily

then again any of your choices would work congradulations on the baby!!!

i love charlotte !

definitely charlotte! it goes so well with sophia…[name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]!

[name]Juliana[/name]!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].

1. [name]Charlotte[/name]
  2. [name]Juliana[/name]
  3. [name]Madeline[/name]
  4. [name]Mariella[/name]

I like [name]Mariella[/name], just rolls off the tongue!

[name]Mariella[/name] [name]Riley[/name] favorite
[name]Mariella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Mariella[/name] [name]Lauren[/name]

I like first and middle names to sound similar, but are those a mouthful?

I love madeline!

You’ve come up with four excellent names that all go with [name]Sophia[/name] and connect with it in different ways! [name]Madeline[/name] is the most popular, [name]Mariella[/name] the most unusual, [name]Charlotte[/name] the most classic and [name]Juliana[/name]…well, not sure how to typify [name]Juliana[/name]. I think my favorites are:

[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Mariella[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name] (feels the most overused to me)

I read somewhere that [name]Madeline[/name] is an ideal name for a sister named [name]Sophia[/name]. It has the same style and feel. You could also spell it the French traditional way…[name]Madeleine[/name]. My niece goes by [name]Madeleine[/name] and her nickname is [name]Maddie[/name]. [name]Precious[/name]!

My vote is for [name]Mariella[/name]. It is gorgeous with [name]Sophia[/name] and the most unusual.

Hmm, that’s interesting. I can see why they’d say that [name]Madeline[/name] is the ideal sister for [name]Sophia[/name], but I think I’d stay away from it for that reason alone. There will probably many pairs of sisters named [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Madeline[/name]!

My favorite on your list is [name]Juliana[/name], do you like [name]Juliet[/name]? I think [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] is gorgeous. [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] is so sweet, too. You’ve got some beautiful names to choose from!

madeline : )

[name]Charlotte[/name]: I love [name]Charlotte[/name], and think it’s great with [name]Sophia[/name].

[name]Juliana[/name]: I really like [name]Juliana[/name], too, and think it gives [name]Sophia[/name] a more exotic feel.

[name]Mariella[/name]: Ditto.

[name]Madeline[/name]: Like [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Lyndsay[/name] mentioned, [name]Madeline[/name] is really overused. (I think it’s pretty, though!)

I think it depends on the feel you’re looking for. If you want a classic sibling set, I’d go for [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Madeline[/name], but if you’re hoping to access [name]Sophia[/name]'s more exotic side, I’d go with [name]Mariella[/name] or [name]Juliana[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Charlotte[/name]!

[name]Juliana[/name]!

My favorites in order:

[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Mariella[/name]

not a fan of [name]Juliana[/name]

[name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Madeleine[/name] are a gorgeous sibset.

I like [name]Mariella[/name] the best… it “goes” with [name]Sophia[/name] and it’s very distinctive. Good luck!