Help us decide between 2 choices for our 2nd girl.

[name]Hi[/name]
We are down to 2 choices, and i’m due in [name]April[/name]… so it’s time to decide. Our first daughter has a greek name (Marilena) that honors both her grandmothers ([name]Eleni[/name], and [name]Maryellen[/name]) and is unique. We found that a lot of people have trouble pronouncing it-- which is a bummer. We wanted something that wasn’t too popular for our 2nd daughter and is just as beautiful and unique. I love the name [name]Zoe[/name] for #2 (given it’s greek, easy to pronounce and has a great meaning), but it’s just too popular in our neighborhood (we live in NYC).

Our narrowed down choices are:

• [name]Calista[/name] Zafiriadis Considine (ancient Greek derivative, unique, easy to pronounce)
  • [name]Vivienne[/name] Zafiriadis Considine (easy to pronounce, great meaning, but is it too popular?)

[name]Both[/name] girls middle name is my last name, and they will have their fathers last name. Is [name]Calista[/name] Considine, too many c’s? Thoughts on which one works best?
Thanks,
kz

[name]Calista[/name] is Greek and more unique than [name]Vivienne[/name].
[name]Calista[/name] and Marilena makes a much better sibset than Marilena and [name]Vivienne[/name].

Completely agreed. [name]Vivienne[/name] is nice, but [name]Calista[/name] is distinctive and so much better with Marilena.

I like [name]Calista[/name] better with your other daughter’s name

I vote for [name]Calista[/name].

Another vote for [name]Calista[/name]!

I adore [name]Vivienne[/name], but it just does not feel right with Marilena (which I don’t find hard to pronounce at all, it’s lovely!). Marilena and [name]Calista[/name] are so very complimentary without being overly matchy, couldn’t get much better.

This is basically what I was going to say. [name]Calista[/name] and Marilena are perfect as sisters.

Tough choice. I really love [name]Vivienne[/name] and I wouldn’t consider it too popular. Although, I can imagine [name]Vivian[/name] hitting top 50 or even top 20. I do like [name]Calista[/name] though, and it is really unexpected. I vote for [name]Calista[/name] as well.

[name]Calista[/name] all the way! Goes great with other daughter’s name and much less trendy.

I vote for [name]Calista[/name] as well. Marilena and [name]Calista[/name] are fantastic.

[name]Calista[/name] definitely! [name]Love[/name] it with Marilena.

I like [name]Calista[/name]! I think the alliteration works and it goes great with her big sister’s name.

I think [name]Calista[/name] is perfect with your daughter’s name. [name]Vivienne[/name] is gorgeous, but much more popular than Marilena.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I’m shocked at how clear cut it seems to everyone (and me now).
Best,
kz

[name]Calista[/name]! [name]Vivienne[/name] is too different from Marilena, I think.